The Elder Scrolls

Kaikki

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Kaikki » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Okay, I'm in the back when it comes to games in the last few years, so show me which one has the cooler, more interesting quests than Skyrim.
(Btw, being in this town with bards, did you complete a task for this kind of madman?)
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Murin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Murin » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Well, but now you also have the following: New Vegas, Mass Effect, supposedly Deus Ex ...
Quests or storylines? Because quests were already more interesting in Oblivion ...
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Pensmug

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Pensmug » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:14 pm

The main plot of zajebioza and for the sake of the main plot is worth going through. Because the good and the bad side.
Mass Effect 2 significantly improved in terms of side quests.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Dangerous

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Dangerous » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:13 pm

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. First of all, they are two different races, and here is lesbian ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Perv

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Perv » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Don't you see the difference between needing to replace literally all textures, graphics, sounds, models, combat system, character development system, y otros, y otros, and the relationship between F1-F2 or F3-F: NV? Meeeen, no eggs.
I repeat until it arrives: if you have a ready engine (and not a bare engine, but also the resources I mentioned above), you can devote yourself fully to the scenario (which, yes, is the most important in this aspect we are talking about). The best cRPG plots were created in projects that borrowed both the engine and the entire gameplay system from their partners (sometimes it was a continuation like Fallouts, sometimes a different game - like Planscape from Baldurs Gate)
It's so good being bad

Veldrin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:07 am

The Japanese have a different approach, one engine plays one engine (usually). Even the Final Fantasy X sequel had a different engine. And they always dealt with the plot. And the best plot was created with the first game for a completely new system (FFVII).
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

fabulousfreesia

The Elder Scrolls

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:32 am

Jander, since Final Fantasy is a console blockbuster, yes, but pay attention to parts I-VI. It is practically one engine for a few years, several parts. Besides, the Japanese have a different philosophy of making cRPGs, in FF you do not have the freedom to choose as in Planscap or Fallouts, and we are talking about this volatility.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Irakhash

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Irakhash » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:44 am

As a birthday present, Skyrim landed on my drive today. As standard, I made a Dunmer (somehow it turned out that I play this race from Morrowind xD), I can't decide what skills to bet on yet. For now, I'm using a sword + destruction magic, when more than two opponents jump at me. At the beginning I was thinking about typical stealth playing, but probably all my patience in this regard was used up by the new Deus Ex xD.
As for the guild, I joined the Society for the time being. It seems to be an ordinary guild of warriors, but it has a pretty nice shell. As for the quests, I don't know, because so far I was getting those in the style of bring, pass, sweep. But I hope it will be more interesting further: mrgreen:

I'm just disappointed that there is no acrobatics! xD
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Gor

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:57 am

Agree on the versions because if I feel like buying, someone will praise it :(
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Perv

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Perv » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:47 am

skyrim is great, but it could be even better;) Especially in RPG elements, interaction with NPCs :)
Anyway, TES was probably not such a typical RPG (I have never played the first two), you were thrown into the world and mechanics and do what you want, as you want. Nothing more.
It's so good being bad