The Elder Scrolls

Kaikki

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:37 am

Honestly, I was so irritated by the answer (I only killed one) that I didn't even want to know what would happen when you killed everyone. Something like this should be in a game development manual under the heading "How Quests Shouldn't End".
Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but this moment just let me down a bit.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Brerg

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Brerg » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:29 am

Quite the opposite for me.
The theme appealed to me very much.
Especially if you kill all three: badgrin:

Investigation? Ask questions? To choose?
This is the Dark Brotherhood, not Morang Tong.
The command was "someone must die."
A very atmospheric entrance.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Vanity Fair

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:10 am

As far as I remember, the command also said that the Dark Brotherhood got a contract for one of these people and "I wonder if you will guess which one". And that caused me slightly different expectations;)
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Ciliren

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:23 am

Agree, it was great. I was shattered by this sudden awakening (although it's hard to believe that they just stabbed into the Companions' headquarters). The hero looked at the embarrassed ones and very slowly turned with a lousy smile on his lips and the sound of sliding steel:
- Someone?

The plot may be cool, but the Brotherhood itself is a hull, not a serious organization. In "Morrowind" all the clubs immediately seemed powerful, and they really were. Cutting the Sanctuary into the trunk is just a lunch break ...
Unfortunately, but the aesthetic armor ends with the ebony armor. �elazna is respectable; steel awesome; in the dwarven the player looks like a golem, but it is consistent and has its own atmosphere; Orcish is my favorite, modeled on samurai armor; ebonowa is ok. Deadryczna was designed by the Foolish Stupid Johnson, and the dragon is full of embarrassment;]

I did not look at the armors from the left side of the tree; but from what I have seen - elven and record players look good.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Devil Baby

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:34 am

Hahaha. In general, I do not attach so much importance to the appearance of the armor, only the helmet is important to me (it must be such that it does not spoil the hairstyle, ofc) But I have some limits as to the selection of equipment - I would never wear a Dwemer armor, because I would still have someone mistook the xD machine. If the Daedric armor is what the summoned dremora wears (viva la artifacts!), Then I like it there.
Sell your soul

Triss Merigold

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:45 am

And, as a listener, you are to make the organization reborn. You reach for the life of the Emperor Tamriel himself, who visits Skyrim ...
Same with the Thieves Guild. Regaining influence is arduous, but the theme of rebuilding the registration grid ...

And the best armor, if you don't know yet, is the Thieves' Guild (master's armor, not the Nightingale! Because this one looks like a Darth Vader costume) and the Dark Brotherhood.
Everything else is shit. But I generally like Cichociemni and then magicians. Woje are gay
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Ciliren

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:01 am

Dwemerski's armor looks like a cross between a hoplite and a golem.
And it's even worth playing.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Murin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Murin » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:20 am

I have installed Skyrim, everything is fine, I start the game ..... and here I am attacked by angry pixelosis until my eyes hurt (graphic parameters are high). After the combinations with resolution and other options, it was the same. After the wanted ones, I pasted the so-called Russian pacht. Until yesterday, playing Skyrim was poetry, in the highest detail. Today, pixelosis has returned and it is impossible to play. Reinstalling it did not help, as well as uploading the patch. How to play my cat archer here: cry:. Anyone have any idea what can be done?
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

fabulousfreesia

The Elder Scrolls

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:24 am

This is the original: evil:. How can the hardware be at fault if it worked well?
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Veldrin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Veldrin » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:42 am

And I don't have a celadon idea, maybe you have a damaged graphics card?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...