The Elder Scrolls

Eredin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Eredin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:21 am

E there, it's worth buying right away (CDProjekt doesn't pay me at all, at all): mrgreen:
In this case it depends on what you like about the game. It is possible that my boredom is due to the fact that I do not know what to grab for exactly, whether to go there or there, or to do this quest or that, etc. What ends up with doing nothing: D
The day off and the desire to play will come back because I could have overdosed.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Alfa » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:20 am

Hmm .. you encouraged me to buy this game. I have a question whether the game requires an account, registration on the producer's portal, etc.?
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Vataes

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:04 pm

I'm starting to prefer Oblivion to Skyrim. Skyrim is too overcomplicated and intrusive with many solutions, e.g. the need to do some quests now, right away because a character goes there and you have to follow her or the need to lug some moron in heavy armor behind me when I want to sneak and you cannot leave the guest because the quest. Even worse, I am dealing with disappearing characters and the fact that Companions has side quests (repeatable ones), but they cannot be done because they all send you straight to the main quest for this guild.
Oblivion was more transparent in this respect, it was known who was who, quests could be done without rush. Bethesda meant it well, but they overcooked it to a frustrating level.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Hawking

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:03 pm

No really ?? !! And I thought it was a crank or a hamster crushing in a reel.

But seriously, I would like to know if the individual game code is one-time, or if the game can be installed on another computer without any problems. So if I buy a used game, should I request an account from the seller?
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Leriel

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Leriel » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:32 pm

The game works on Steam, so the installation options on different computers are limited, because the copy is assigned to the account. Although, as far as I know, you can install the game on any computer, as long as you log into it with the account to which you assigned the game (or at least it worked with MW2). Oh, and you have to be logged in every time you run ... xd
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Woland

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:20 pm

I do not really understand what is the matter with "frames", I do not know where it works. Oblivion works fine, no longer jamming after buying a better one. It seems to me that there are no major requirements. It shouldn't be very lazy, right?

I know, layman's question

Pensmug

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Pensmug » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:49 pm

If "Oblivion" works nicely, with the right settings, "Skyrim" will also go (rather). It all depends on what graphics card you have.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Kaikki

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Kaikki » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:09 pm

You entered a series, not a specific model. You probably mean the Radeon 5670. I think it can easily do it, but not necessarily with high details.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Brerg

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Brerg » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:38 pm

I said that I am a layman xD I wrote what I found in the device manager: P
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Murin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:37 pm

I think I'll start playing from the beginning. My thief / assassin / blacksmith / enchanter is so imba that I can enter the city, in my maximal upgraded ancient dark brotherhood armor, wielding fully sharpened deadric blades (sword and dagger) enchanted with vampirism and paralysis spells (on each) and remake the inhabitants for luncheon meat. The guards might whistle me. Especially that I am almost non-stop criticizing, and when I disappear, sneak behind my back and cut my throat with a dagger, I have a multiplier of x30 (brotherhood gloves). I've been using it since morning.

I'm munchkin --_-

And the quests for the Dark Brotherhood are buggy. In a plot sense.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?