The Elder Scrolls

Veldrin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:50 pm

For me it is the other way around. For me, Morrowind is synonymous with a great game, while Oblivion is synonymous with boredom. It is enough to visit a few Abysses and you can say that you have seen them all (each time I hoped that I would finally come across an Abyss that looks a little different - in 9 cases out of 10 the game failed my expectations). I spent half my vacation in Morrowind, 2-3 days in Oblivion. Tastes
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Devil Baby

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:40 pm

I am excited about the upcoming Skyrim.
And Morek and Oblivion have their advantages and disadvantages, I have a greater fondness for Mork, but Oblivion had more interesting quests.
Sell your soul

Anansi

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:20 pm

As I mentioned in the general thread, I play Skyrim.
I play Cichociemni and I'm already level 22. Hunting dragons is really fun, but fighting everyone is a guerrilla fighter in my case (shot & run, when a reptile lands, a scream, a few blows with a sword, jump back and repeat until we blow our wings ...). I am tempted to play a charming character. Because now I have someone ninja style ... especially since I already have 90 of sneaking. 10 more points and I will be able to disappear my opponents during the fight ...

Right now I'm probably somewhere in the middle of the quests for the thieves guild, there was a rather interesting twist and after some conversation I feel something in my urine that the tasks for the Dark Brotherhood will be ... interesting. Repetitive missions for the guild were solved nicely. You have six types of them and they are so varied that they don't get bored (steal loot from a particular house, frame someone by tossing shabby loot, steal goods for x gold, change your pockets for x gold, etc.).
As soon as I complete missions for thieves, I am going to befriend the Dark Brotherhood // spell

And the shit of hiding, a dagger multiplier times x15
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Brerg

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Brerg » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:04 pm

I was raped by a snow troll. Repeatedly.

I like coming back to Morrowind for walking and exploring.

I also play with almost silent ones but with the possibility of hitting a club on the head (not my fault that I found a mace with fire damage: P). Also stealth, one-handed, block, bow and lockpick.
For now, lvl 7, I do not know what to spend the perks on, I save them for higher skill levels because some of them were very interesting.
By the way, a good character development system.
Time to go steal something.

In general, is it only for me that the trading interface sucks terribly? Clicking on a category often throws you out of the trade window. The same goes for opening containers or simply putting on armor.
They overdid it. They could have nicely added a fantasy frame to the New Vegas system and that would be good.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Vataes

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vataes » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:30 pm

I develop to the max stealth and one-handed. The bow grows by itself, because it is a very convenient contraption to eliminate from hiding. I only unroll the locks a little, and so does pickpocketing. Later, as an exemplary Imperial, I will develop rhetoric.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Onirke

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:45 pm

I got into quests for Deadr and Companions a bit. These are great for Companions, I like the twist and the possibilities it gives: D
I haven't found the thieves' snares yet, because I haven't stolen, and knowing life, you can find them only after the theft.

I don't have any major problems with dragons as long as they always attacked me in the open, so it's easy to avoid breathing and shoot arrows.

Which does not change the fact that, mom, they are graphically brilliant.
Somewhere also MUST be Dwemer ruins in Skyrim, just haven't found yet.

And, I partially solved the problem with the trade - you have to set your teeth the given category was in the middle and ENTER. It works 9 out of 10.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Dangerous

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:17 pm

I have to look around;) so far I only have a bearing on the Dark Brotherhood. But I visited only two cities and only level 10.
Well, there are no deadrczne ruins to be fully happy: D because although these "clawed" ruins of the Nords are great, nostalgia remains
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Onirke

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Nobody said that again there is a limit of 5 training per level. I went level 5 unnecessarily ... Well, so far I have flown myself, I did one very nice task with the claw. I use a two-handed sword alternately with a bow, or a light fire aid. I am thinking about investing in two hands:>
Where can you earn money quickly?
Where are the dragons?
And what the hell am I supposed to do with a dragon weighing 25?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Ciliren

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:12 am

But sometimes these 5 trainings are enough to get lvl. The higher the skill level, the more training adds to the lvl bar. It's hard for me to explain it, but you'll understand the principle quickly.
Earn? I followed the main quest to the first city and there are a lot of possibilities, now I have 15k gold and a hut. Selling loot rocks :)

As for the dragons - follow the main quest.
As for something that weighs so much - it weighs nothing, it only writes that it weighs so much, but it is a quest item, so ...

Overall general answer to any general question - follow the main quest: D
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Dangerous » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:35 am

About the mistakes in Skyrim: D however, in most cases it is enough to hit the shield with the shield to make them move away a bit. When they ran under my arrows in Oblivion, they block the way in Skyrim;)
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.