The Elder Scrolls

Hawking

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Hawking » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Good fake;) too much processed to get excited about it in my opinion. Plus it's not Age of Agression
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Takwir

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:41 pm

I quote my wife: "a bit too converted with the computer, but ok anyway".
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Vataes

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vataes » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:55 pm

Practically the first launch of the game, full of details and driving. Good graphics, a very nice character creation system, the enormity of the world is amazing and as for the first impression, all the positives. On the downside, a typical console control system (I don't like it on a PC, I prefer mouse control). And for the thief, something unpleasant, i.e. the NPC's terrible intelligence ... I put a basket on the head of a merchant in the River Forest and robbed him without a problem. I typed in google thinking it was a bug, and there were only hundreds of comments on this topic and videos showing similar projects ... it made me terribly discourage from playing. --_-
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Of course, I'm happy with the console interface, because I play on the console. At first I was pissed off that it didn't run perfectly smoothly, but I got used to it and it doesn't take away the joy of the game. Almost 30 hours of losers, level 23, cioram wood elf ax + shield / bow, sometimes I steal. I take advantage of bugs a bit when I fight heavy opponents. I don't think I've played any Elder Scrolls that much, so it's ok. I even canceled the Deus Ex I had ordered so that it wouldn't distract me from the game.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vanity Fair

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:05 pm

Ha! Level 60, minor guilds taken care of - apart from Companions (the Brotherhood has great quests) and a few Daedra (who have the best quests in the game), there is the main plot that I will focus on now, minor oil.
The way to keep the game challenging is to retrain. With 100 Archery and 92 one-handed, I switched to two-handed (32) and switched from heavy armor (94) to light (about 30). The opponents began to be dangerous again. I hit 90 and became a fire mage. I am pissed off and enemies at the same time xD
I chucked in a few mods: merchants to make them richer (why didn't I come up with it right away?), More effective dual casting (I didn't like the spell power to cost ratio), and something that adds to the Enchanting Table in Breeze. I wonder if I should also throw in killing kids. : badgrin:
So it will probably be the first TES in which I will finish the main thread.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Brerg

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Brerg » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:15 pm

and then there was Brotherhood, the College of Winterhold and a few Daedra, the main plot recently finished, I did not neglect it. Re-qualifying is kind of fun, I had fun for a while and sometimes I will still play. I packed two skills less honestly (smith is known, banal, and illusion falls into throwing muffles all the time).
But other than that, I think to finish the quests, get platinum and wait for the DLC. I spent a while on this game, I'd rather be done with it.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Poison Ivy

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:20 pm

I added the mod 100 per speech. I was not satisfied with having 2,000 by merchants when I had 10k gear. Sometimes we managed to find a buyer - a trainer and so, to plus or minus 20k, we managed to dust the goods (because when I get more, the game has a bug and you can sell, but neither you nor you change your finances). And it won't, because you need the skill to sell all kinds of goods, plus stolen goods.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Kaikki

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:17 pm

But why the money, for some time there is no problem with it.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Woland

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Woland » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Because the house has a limited number of places where you can hang weapons and armor. The rest can be elegantly cashed.

Perv

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:39 pm

But why? Collect money for the cash alone? I have achieved achievements for 100 thousand. cash register and stopped collecting things. And I don't even hang weapons and armor, I keep everything in my box, I'd rather have it in one place than run from house to house and figure out where I left.
It's so good being bad