The Elder Scrolls

Takwir

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:32 pm

Yeah? How about a summoner? Deadra at your beck and call, and the skill jumps like crazy.
For this block. 30 minutes of fun with one opponent and the block jumped from 25 to 70.
Pickpocketing goes even easier.
And lockpicking - you go to the city at night and each house in turn ...
Well, this is TES, it's hard not to be god here.
The alchemy is slowly moving on.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Matsui

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Matsui » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:21 pm

EDIT: Spellu, melee to the maximum, dodge to the maximum, acceleration, boost to Dex, Magnus in the team and I had to have 50% reserved in my backpack for ultralight swords of his production, because when I launched a pierdyliard of attacks per round, they used up as much as weapons, only like ammunition: badgrin:
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Triss Merigold

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:20 pm

That's why I will wait until a few mods come out, including increasing the exp rate for skills. Because I did it again, this time, casting spells like fucked up (including a transformation, two summoned swords and a one-handed weapon // spell).
Two days and I hit level 40.

And what else is the scream to increase the speed of the weapon ... uhuhuhu ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Anansi

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:15 pm

I cannot understand you. : P First you write that practically 'farmicie' skills (-> Tixon and block, theft) and then you complain that you jump too quickly. I play on the weekend, about 3-4 hours a day, killer-archer-thief-healing lizard, I'm 23 and ... it's cool. I do not really pamper the skills, they jump on their own. The matter of being God - well, this is TES. If anyone has played Mork, they know what to expect. I accept this series with all the benefits of the inventory, also with idiotic bugs, the level of difficulty (ease?) Of the game, etc. attractions prepared by programmers. Therefore, the ideal game for me would be just a remake of Mororwind, and Skyrim is relatively close to something like that (apart from the fact that it's a different province etc. etc. - it's about gameplay, of course).
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Leriel

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Leriel » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:51 pm

In fact, I agree ... Despite all the flaws - the world, the world and the world again. I will see it again, I will visit that one more. I would like to cover everything at once, but it is impossible ...

I have also been playing since the weekend and I am lvl 24. No rush. I fight when it is necessary. I use spells when necessary. I am a blacksmith, when it is ... When I cope, I switch to a better armor. Now I fly in an orc, I look like a fucking samurai. I'm slowly collecting ebons. Everything in stages, like in RPGs. Therefore, at every step, "Skyrim" gives me a worthy challenge (on the master), and I am happy like a child ...
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vataes

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vataes » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:15 pm

I lack self-discipline. Apparently I have a munchkin // spell soul
It's stronger than me.

Fourth approach. As soon as I feel like drawing up, I will do two hundred push-ups to cool down.

Okay, two are enough ...
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Woland

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Woland » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:17 pm

I was stuck at level 40 somewhere on quests for various organizations or people I met by chance. I've got a horn, I'm supposed to kill the dragon, maybe I'll be down on the weekend.

fabulousfreesia

The Elder Scrolls

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Morrowind syndrome.
No exaggeration, I started the game twenty times and only finished once. Because it was falling out.
The rest of the gameplay is endless running around the world and exploring the map.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Dangerous » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:06 pm

I just finished (probably completely) the thieves guild thread. I was elected a champion, etc. This is perhaps the most polished plot in the game, even better than the one from the Dark Brotherhood. But it's actually weird, because THESE games are usually made first for paladins ...: roll:: P
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Murin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Murin » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:59 pm

I finally sucked myself off Skyrim. I am delighted. I'm just a bit stupid, because the steam counter shows that I spent 51h in the game, and I'm still in the same place on the main quest as two weeks ago ... but the truth is, there are much more interesting things to do xD.
Quests, honey. Character development, honey. Locations, honey. Journal, honey.
Skyrim is such a prettier Morrowind for me. And that is a compliment!

I was especially delighted with the tasks. Although many of them are based on the go> kill> return reward scheme, there are also quite a few that can surprise you quite a bit. My absolute favorite is the quest that starts with the "drunken tournament" in Bia�a Grana - who hasn't done it yet, I recommend it! : mrgreen: I admit that I am more willing to do tasks when I visit on my own.
I also like guilds. Each of them is unique and based on an interesting idea. So far I have come the farthest in the Society, for the Thieves Guild I have done a few tasks and met with the Dark Brotherhood (still not on my way to their headquarters xD). Since I mentioned the assassins' guild - the first real meeting with them just crushed me into a chair. SPOILER Although I believe that the authors did not fully use the potential of this mission. Simply the fact that no matter who you kill, and it's fine, it completely kills the "power" of this quest: the end of the spoiler

As for my character, it's basically a fighter. In addition, I practice blacksmithing and enchanting, because I dream of daedric / dragon armor, enhanced with strong spells.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?