The Elder Scrolls

Takwir

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Takwir » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:48 am

Where do you sell your lofts ?? Somehow few of these stores.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Matsui

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Matsui » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 am

I'm cruising between Whiterun and Riverwood. If there is no gold in Belethor in Whiterun, I put what is for sale in a box at my house: P Ew, you can wait for 24 hours and they have gold again.
But I only visited 4 larger cities and no sensible seller each time. Probably in some Solitude there will be more stores;)

What like what, but the shopping area in Oblivion was combed out ^^ I hope there will be something similar here.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Triss Merigold

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:34 am

How is the game flow going? Holds 30 frames?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Veldrin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:32 am

Yesterday I launched "Skyrim" and ... The graphics engine of madness does not do. Especially after "The Witcher 2" (even the first one has a cooler surface of water). It is nice, but the main attraction is the world - its size, monumental buildings and landscapes. In this respect, "The Witcher" is hiding.

Hence the low game requirements. You must be sick of your old computer, Jander. My i5 with Rad 6870 just chewed it up. On the high details in the 1680x1050 chapter, I almost continuously squeeze 60 frames. While playing "Wiedzmina 2" I had to lower the res. up to 1440x900 to get that much.

And finally, it takes place in the land of the Nordics. I've been waiting for this from "Daggerfall". I can finally throw a Viking.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Poison Ivy

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:59 am

Lapek i3 with Radek 5470. I don't know what's going on, on the minimum 18-25 frames. Maybe there was some update that improved.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Vanity Fair

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:34 am

So a relatively new laptop, only completely unsuitable for gaming. It's a 64-bit card, and today's high standard is 128 or more bits. If (this particular one) had 128, you would have squeezed out 30 frames.

The number of bits is the most important parameter when it comes to graphics cards. Then comes the core clock and the memory clock. And only finally, the amount of memory (important for higher resolutions to store all these pixels). For a cool card, it would be something like: 256 bits, 900 MHz for the core, 4000 MHz and 1024 MB for memory. But you would play on clearly weaker parameters.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Anansi

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Anansi » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 am

Well, I had no idea about it when I bought the paw. But then the most important thing for me was the price, and this configuration was probably the best for a lap below PLN 2,000. Well, the latest Call of Duty on medium-high details was better than Skyrim (but paradoxically, sometimes the jumps in the animation bothered me less than in Skyrim). I will buy the console version, especially since the interface in this part is very console-based (you can't handle everything with a mouse, the input is necessary).
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

fabulousfreesia

The Elder Scrolls

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:18 am

I calmly slide over 50 frames all the time and I do not have the youngest Prock anymore, only a relatively new and efficient graph (5770).
The only problem is, sometimes the game likes to think for a second or two and gets stuck. It was similar in Fallout New Vegas but the patch fixed it. But my modest 2 giga ram is not helping either: mrgreen:

After overcoming the trading bug (menu control with dunks), the game is much more enjoyable.

The only drawback is that I lost my will to explore and I don't know alive what to do in the game when I don't feel like doing a quest. Somehow, in Obek and Morrowind, I had a good time walking around and exploring the ruins (and escaping with a lot of loot: D) and here I am somehow discouraged o_O also I felt a bit bored.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Gor

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Gor » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:26 am

That's what happened to me in the previous parts, and I'm afraid it will be the same here.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Irakhash

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Irakhash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:10 am

Thanks, I was already going to Empik but now I will wait for the price to drop :)
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.