The Elder Scrolls

Triss Merigold

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:16 am

Pff. I just finished Morrowind. I have only the Trinity to get to know.
You have three groups of abilities. Primary (5), secondary (5), and tertiary (remainder). How quickly the ability grows (on use) depends on which group the ability is in. Increasing any basic or secondary ability - level by ten points.
Each ability has an attribute assigned to it. The more times any ability with an attribute increases, the higher the multiplier is (maximum * 5 for 10 times development).
So if you want to max it, you have to count at each level what has grown and how much. Or download a mod that always gives a constant * 5. Cast spells. Some may just be aether, while some they must have a specific purpose (and effect).
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Kaikki

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Kaikki » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:03 pm

I wrote that I increased each of the two branches of magic by 6 points and I didn't even get an experience point, and swinging an ax and a hammer makes the levels fly nicely
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Pensmug

The Elder Scrolls

Post by Pensmug » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Take a screenshot of the character window (only stretch it). You practically certainly have magic in a third-rate group.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

fabulousfreesia

The Elder Scrolls

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:25 pm

I'll do it at home, but I guess you're right.
So what, I have no chance of leveling these skills? But I don't have acrobatics and athletics either and I get experience for just walking fast.
What is the maximum level you can get?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.