Mass Effect

fabulousfreesia

Mass Effect

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:06 pm

I tried to install but the process crashed - it kept asking me to insert a second CD. Fortunately, despite this message, the installation has finished and ... what can I say - the game is fantastic
I hope it will continue to work after the restart
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Vataes

Mass Effect

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:30 pm

And I am thinking about buying a two, but I did not like the first one and I gave it up in probably 1/3.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Hawking

Mass Effect

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:06 pm

Three is very cinematic - I don't know how it was achieved because the game runs smoother than two but everything is very realistic (faces!) And the action is very dynamic.

If you did not like the one, calmly play with the two - IMO only connects them by the plot.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Brerg

Mass Effect

Post by Brerg » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Two are better than one, but I had a lot of fun with both of them. Yesterday I popped two multi missions "Mass Effect 3". The gatherers have a cursed new entity - the banshees. Heavy bitch, moves very nice, short teleporters straight from American horror movies.

And also - has the adept lost elevation? Come on fucking ... Raise ?! It was his best power.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Sylfil

Mass Effect

Post by Sylfil » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:48 pm

The pickup now has ... a stormtrooper (and maybe someone else). I do not fully understand why some powers do not work on everyone - for example, raising a collision in all of them and the shock wave does not. New seems sensational - such a burst of armor. At which level (how many skill points) does your character start? I wonder if this is a standard or it depends on the imported form.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Eredin

Mass Effect

Post by Eredin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:52 pm

A friend also took some noodles over the weekend. According to him, the ending is disappointing. I am only on Tuchanka, but I have completed all the side quests so far. I like the way Shepard meets more friends, neatly woven into the story. This is the most cinematic part of the series, but at the same time the most linear (the dialogue choices themselves are not non-linear). The term "Gears of Effect" appears on forums not for nothing: D

It also turned out that I still had 480 points that I had left from the special edition of "DAII", so I bought 400 (PLN 15) and sucked "From Ashes" (800 points). The Prothean is pretty cool, he gives new answers to the heroes, but generally doesn't make much difference. He speaks in the voice of a Negro Voodoo shaman like Sulik. Either way - rather disappointing - you haven't missed anything special. It is definitely not worth PLN 30.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Hawking

Mass Effect

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:46 pm

I will not say, initially I got pissed off. But after reflection ... let me say this: there is no clear-cut "happy ending" and I consider it a plus.
On the other hand ... you have a whore: p
You know, at the end of the game, he can provide some very crucial information, and I wouldn't be surprised if this character influenced the ending somehow. When you're done, let me know if there was such an impact.
I am of a different opinion, because the third part consistently reaps the decisions of the first and second parts. The amount of permutations is ... staggering. For a game.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Brerg

Mass Effect

Post by Brerg » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:14 pm

I'm also a No�laf and I'm done too.
The Prothean adds nothing to the ending. He also does not give any key answers (he presents himself as a soldier who has no other knowledge apart from killing ...).

I also drank a bit of multi, but nothing interesting. Repelling new, ever larger waves of enemies. No revelation.

As for the ending: I chose the options for destroying the Reapers. That was the point in all three parts, so if my Whisper were to succumb to some phantom-kid at the end, he would have to be sick. In general, the ending is a bit pointless:
- why the Joker ran away? After all, this beam did not destroy the Allied fleet? What, then, the Normandy caught fire from? ; /
- what is this planet? Where did they land?
- who / what is a catalyst? Creator of the Reapers, okay. Its who created since it is a 'synthetic' (some WI).
- the last sequence of the game is a dream? Whisper has been indoctrinated, and the very ending happens in his head? Such theories appear on forums, for example here: http:

I thought the ending would be different, more Hollywood-style than the whole series. Well, nothing.

And here there will be another spoiler in the spoiler, so if someone plans to go through it again with a different ending, don't let him read it !!! After selecting the third option, after the video with Normandy, I saw a short (about 5/6 sec.) Video showing a person wearing the N7 uniform with a dog tag lying on a pile of rubble and suddenly inhaling violently. The face was not shown, but the suggestion is clear - Whisper survived: D: D: D: D Hahahaha!
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Devil Baby

Mass Effect

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:15 pm

: I picked each of the endings in turn, and the most stupid thing to me is where Shepard takes control of the Reapers. For what? When is the devil to control them, since he considers them to be the evil with which he has fought and against which he has united the entire galaxy? The middle ending is good. It seems to be an option that solves the Reaper problem and keeps inorganic creatures alive. But the Reapers still exist. Someone may finally take control of them, but this ghostly kid will change his mind and decide to fuck humanity all over again. Destroying the Reapers seems to me the most logical. However, it is also the most problematic because of the gethas to whom we could 'offer' free will. Due to my previous spoiler lip in the spoiler, however, I decided that this ending with destroying the Reapers would be 'canonical'.

Due to the many possibilities of interpreting this vague ending, probably Bioware will have to explain to his fans 'sloppy'.

For me, this theory of indoctrination is not entirely wrong. The lexicon on indoctrination says that people under its influence see ghostly figures. Shepard had those dreams he saw the kid in, he heard the whispers, the Reaper who had tried to influence him had hit him with a beam. Where did Anderson and the Illusive Man come from on the panel?

Another question is how did the Crucible fire if Shepard didn't push the button on the console but passed out?
Sell your soul

Gor

Mass Effect

Post by Gor » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:13 am

: I don't know if you've played the Arrival DLC? It was said there that the destruction of the mass relay is comparable to a supernova (supernova?) Explosion, which will ultimately destroy all life within the blast radius (in addition, it was about the Batarian planet and its population - over 300,000). So I do not know if Bioware is aware that the explosion of such a number of relays probably demolished the entire ME universe and many civilizations would lose their existence. That's why I think this ending is pointless. How did the entire Alliance fleet survive the Relay Explosion? Earth still exists or not already? The choice does not matter, because the harvesters will die anyway in the relay explosion. I am able to accept these understatements and shortcomings. ME is a nice adventure, fun game, interesting world. However, I understand geeks for whom this ending of the saga is a massacre. There are already actions that demand a change of ending
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.