Mass Effect

Matsui

Mass Effect

Post by Matsui » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:03 am

Yup, the brush thread is probably the most stripping question in all three // spell In general, the Citadel mission and all this confusion is full of such moments (I'm starting to think we picked the wrong Shepard // spell)
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Kaikki

Mass Effect

Post by Kaikki » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:54 am

I can't imagine myself theoretically - but there are games that are simply pad-based, and it just seemed to me that ME was made with the console in mind.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Dangerous

Mass Effect

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:08 am

So it is definitely manageable. Will you start with one? If so, you have to grit your teeth a bit and suffer the Mako and the ammunition-weapon-upgrade shit. From Virmire, this game really takes a blush.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Alfa

Mass Effect

Post by Alfa » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:28 am

I'm going to finish Fallout: NV and probably take care of ME - from 1 of course
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Sylfil

Mass Effect

Post by Sylfil » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:51 am

It's worth it. In the first one there is a pile of annoying things, but from the point of view of the plot, it is not worth ignoring it (even to see from which lowlands our comrades who in the three are already Someone and occupy the // orc positions).
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Woland

Mass Effect

Post by Woland » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:14 am

Such a shy question. I fire up Me2 (for the first time), I have an import from number one, a soldier. Is it worth it, can it have some fun with someone else?

Onirke

Mass Effect

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:37 pm

It is worth having fun with all the classes, because each one has its own unique style. A soldier and an adept are basically genocides on two legs, an engineer is a class for lazy people, the infiltrator is probably the most sophisticated, and you will achieve the most intimacy with your enemies by playing a vanguard. But even between two and three there are big differences.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Veldrin

Mass Effect

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:59 pm

With the infiltrator you just need to master the art of planting headshots. And the game is fun. I think my favorite class is the adept. Combo lift plus pressure makes you feel very good // spell
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Perv

Mass Effect

Post by Perv » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:41 pm

I have already toured some spaceships in my life. However, a walk around the SR-2 and the awareness that you can go wherever you want (with a great limitation of course) is it. I eat like the first Normandy :-)
It's so good being bad

Pensmug

Mass Effect

Post by Pensmug » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Basically, the storyline of the game starts in 2, but in fact, it is also just an introduction to the 3 // orc. There are several moments in the trilogy that break my heart and there are at least two of them in the two.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.