Mass Effect

Devil Baby

Mass Effect

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:26 pm

I will not switch to PC, because my baba / Warcraft occupies it - and if it does not play, I have to finish F: Nvegas and then go for TotalW: Warhammer
I stayed in the station I looked - there is ME 1 for 16.50 two, I have to buy only Arrival and all three
now I have promotions on PS store and ME is for pennies - additions for 8 zeta and three (here are contradictory messages - or 49 or 25)

it comes out that I will buy the whole - ME1, ME2: Arrival, ME3 + Leviatan, Omega and Citadel for PLN 92.50
Sell your soul

Ciliren

Mass Effect

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:54 pm

As I said so I did. The set is purchased. ME1 is being downloaded right now.

PS. In saturn I saw some addition to the 3rd ME: Andromeda, but only PC and PS4 & Xbox

It pulls down quickly, no longer than 20 minutes, while the installation is a completely different pair of rubber boots.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Sylfil

Mass Effect

Post by Sylfil » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:29 pm

How do I open a door that I haven't figured out?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Takwir

Mass Effect

Post by Takwir » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:45 pm

Which door to the masses know thoughts? In the first one I only associate boxes and probes and here are two options, either your level (electronics or something) is too low and you will not be able to start or you will be able to start and if you fail to hack, you can use jelly

Maybe I'm confusing something, but it's best to have someone with you with both highly developed skills
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Murin

Mass Effect

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:40 pm

I don't remember to be honest. Take Tali to your team and hit the electronics. All doors will be open to you.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Dangerous

Mass Effect

Post by Dangerous » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:49 pm

I'm at the beginning I have a guy with electronics .. Kitano was there for him or something like that
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Vataes

Mass Effect

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:51 pm

I already know, as I wrote, if you have not hit everything possible with electronics and hacking with Kaidan, you will not open it (I think)
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Perv

Mass Effect

Post by Perv » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:12 pm

Yeah. I know it, but if I fail to decrypt / click this doopa properly, the door is blocked. It takes about 40-60 seconds / eye to weave out on ps3.
And somewhere I read that omni gel is used for decryption when fingers fail. And even a message pops up on the screen to do it this way.
So I tried and I don't have the option to use the omni gel / no button on the pad. So I'm asking.
and as I understand it, the uwivv is right.
It's so good being bad

Kaikki

Mass Effect

Post by Kaikki » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:09 pm

And I don't know that anymore. I played on PC years ago and never failed with decryption.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Leriel

Mass Effect

Post by Leriel » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:42 pm

You have to spend 25 omni units of gel per opening so if you don't have it it might be lame.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.