Mass Effect

Kaikki

Mass Effect

Post by Kaikki » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:00 am

How do you like the release of DLC on release?
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Woland

Mass Effect

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:43 am

I like it on average, although I understand that DLCs are not part of the mainstream development process (often crafted on the side, by the way, by smaller groups). We will get access to some DLCs at the start, for free. The others will be for points, but for sure there will be special editions of the game with additional points (I do not know what the difference in price will be, it can be insignificant).

Well ... The truth is that this is the third installment of a great and very popular trilogy, so the distributor can afford a lot, because the nerds will buy anyway. Although the fact that there will be no Polish dubbing I would not link mainly with this state of affairs, but with the adoption of a similar strategy for all products.

Pensmug

Mass Effect

Post by Pensmug » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:38 am

Everything done up to the day of release should be posted for everyone, possibly for a limited time. The DLC is an add-on made after the premiere. However, this policy is about selling an incomplete game, especially since this DLC adds a rather important character.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Dangerous

Mass Effect

Post by Dangerous » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:04 am

I agree. Especially in connection with this last sentence. "From Ashes" adds a new and very interesting teammate (Prothean), which makes the need to spend the extra cash (digital deluxe edition or collector's edition) really annoying.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Murin

Mass Effect

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:58 am

Yes, but the bigger bitch is making the additional content of the game dependent on the place where the pre-order is made. Just like in NTW or the newest Shogun.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Perv

Mass Effect

Post by Perv » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:46 am

My friends encouraged me yesterday to play the ME3 demo, there is a nice co-op option that even makes these colleagues to buy the original game. There are two boards, achievements, various weapons, etc. And a high level of difficulty, yesterday we struggled with a silver ache for half the night and it was impossible - you have to withstand 10 waves of new enemies (from Cerberus), and eliminate the targets on time, decoding some transmitters and similar miracles. It can play up to 4 people at the same time. Fun.
It's so good being bad

Vanity Fair

Mass Effect

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:17 am

Shepard? He doesn't know what he's up to! : mrgreen:

I will drive to MM today to see if it will be there.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Devil Baby

Mass Effect

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:51 am

I ordered from empik, I wonder when the shipment?
I was supposed to wait but I broke nevertheless
Sell your soul

Poison Ivy

Mass Effect

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Unfortunately, the courier did not show off his creativity and did not leave the package with his neighbor as he usually did: mrgreen: And this [censorship]: ->
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Matsui

Mass Effect

Post by Matsui » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:39 pm

He's probably playing it himself;)
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.