Mass Effect

Gor

Mass Effect

Post by Gor » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:23 pm

My love // amor

We forgot about the most important.
Tixon, walk a minimum of two times.
Once as a lawful, sometimes as a lawful motherfucker
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Takwir

Mass Effect

Post by Takwir » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:54 pm

I know, for now, this loyal style gets him crazy. As much as you would like to tell the council where it can kiss us. But I have to make the most of myself. Where can I get this indicator (I have only 4 stripes).
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Onirke

Mass Effect

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Don't say: D I like a rifle or a sniper there :)
And I took two foreign ladies on the team and it's fun
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Alfa

Mass Effect

Post by Alfa » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:37 pm

paragon / renegade czy charm / intimidate? Because you develop the latter as a skill (it is not profitable to invest in both at once, one skill is enough, but it is worth packing it until the end, because there are interesting dialogue options). You get a receipt / renegade for your choices and behavior (you save the hostages, plus a receipt, go after the kidnapper, plus renegade, and so on). So you can't maximize it right away. As far as I remember, you get free negotiation skill points after your promotion to Specter and then probably for special training after a mission on the moon // thinks.
Znaczy paragon / renegade czy charm / intimidate? Because you develop the latter as a skill (it is not profitable to invest in both at once, one skill is enough, but it is worth packing it until the end, because there are interesting dialogue options). You get a receipt / renegade for your choices and behavior (you save the hostages, plus a receipt, go after the kidnapper, plus renegade, and so on). So you can't maximize it right away. As far as I remember, you get free negotiation skill points after your promotion to Specter and then probably for special training after a mission on the moon // thinks.
The sniper rifle starts to play as it should only in a double, especially since the infiltrator has training that slows down the time when it measures the sniper rifle, and the soldier rush of adrenaline gives bullet time at all (too much power, in my opinion, you can't miss then). In the first one, I used the sniper rifle practically only in missions with Mako, when it was necessary to get out of the battleship, because the maps of the rooms were already pathetically tight (in the second one, the maps are ABOUT HEAVEN BETTER, in general, after going through two, I don't even want to look at the first one). And the assault rifle is simply universal and suitable for everything. Although pistols are shockingly effective, especially since they have a solid bonus to accuracy, and other weapons are second only to range. Oddly enough, I didn't fall in love with shotguns, but this is a weapon for a vanguard, and I prefer the infiltrator there: badgrin: Waaaaaaaaaagh.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Irakhash

Mass Effect

Post by Irakhash » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:42 pm

1. Sniper rifle in two is genocide // spell
2. Missions in Mako are <censorship>
3. The pistol (in two) is the best friend of the headshooter // spell
4. The stormtrooper is probably the perfect vocabulary of a vanguard, at least from the semantic point of view. I called the tactic of hammering bastards with biotics and sweeping the remains with a shotgun quite adequately - Rozierdol Totalny
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Eredin

Mass Effect

Post by Eredin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:58 pm

But they could leave the infiltrator with the infiltrator, and they had to translate it into an asexual spy. In general, polonization was so good for them, I played the Polish number one for a while and immediately switched to the English version (you can listen to Wrex for hours: mrgreen :).
The pistol finally makes sense, because in the first one it was not used, if the class had access to better guns - and in the two it already has its basic use, i.e. the sidearm function (how many times he saved my ass after running out of ammunition, I can't count).
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Triss Merigold

Mass Effect

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Receipt. It depends on how high I can have a charm. For now, I am doing all the side missions and there aren't many choices.
Very thin. Can it be changed without reinstalling? Either I'm blind or it's not in the options menu.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Anansi

Mass Effect

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:41 pm

The gun is good for anything that has a head :)

The disadvantage of the location is that the Polish backyard of professional planters is quite small.
That's why I had a dissonance when I was playing Mass Effect, and heard voices from The Witcher o_O
(Anderson is Vincent Meis, the character of the main character is voiced by Merigold etc)

Unfortunately, you can't beat the BG & BG 2 location, but before you hit the road ...
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Veldrin

Mass Effect

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:45 pm

As for playing the anti-hero, you can find all versions of the movies on the hamster - the scene of giving the advice breaks my heart and I will never play like that :) but the scene with Sha'ira is interesting. with which we can experience nice entertainment :)

Single has a weird IMO bug - the highest level can only be achieved by starting the game at level 53 - but what a pleasure to push your supertank forward?

Polonization - it's fine, but Tali's voice suits me very well. Unfortunately, you choose the language version at the installation stage.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Ciliren

Mass Effect

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:12 am

Hmm ... When importing characters into two, it was possible to change the class, right? Because this time I think I'll do it, converting an apprentice into a soldier. With the right firepower and bullet tim. While in the first part the adept "fire, follow me" sowed destruction, because there was no cooldown between the calls of different talents (eg using Ascension did not extinguish the others), in the second part he became average and bored me a bit.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it