Mass Effect

Ciliren

Mass Effect

Post by Ciliren » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:40 am

That's right, but it's not a program from a producer or publisher, it's a crack written by a bunch of hotheads. There is no Polish teacher there, only Polish subtitles. But that's also good.
As secure as any other internet transaction. You must provide your card details (numbers on plastic) and an address that identifies your bank account. With this information, anyone can swing your money (see Sony's latest adventures). Though you probably have your limits set. And if you think you could be cheated by the seller ... Nigga. BioWare? Electronic Arts? Please ...

Ergo - it can always happen that someone steals your data. How and it may happen that you use an ATM with a camera and an overlay that will record the pin and scan the card. I have not had such problems so far.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Veldrin

Mass Effect

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:53 am

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were talking about Allegro ....
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Leriel

Mass Effect

Post by Leriel » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:37 am

On Sunday, I finally decided to take a chance. I set up an account, changed the language to English and at some point, instead of the expected message that this add-on is not available for Poles, Czechs, etc., I managed to go to the shopping screen. Then it's easy - the points cost in PLN (I chose 800 points for PLN 30) and you can pay for them by transfer (I chose Przelewy.pl) - after a few minutes I started downloading (by the way, I downloaded all the free extras). The Polish installation worked and the DLC was installed correctly (I just had to log into the Cerberus network again)
Unfortunately, I have to postpone the game itself - I am playing a madman again as an infiltrator and I am only at the stage of completing the crew.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Mass Effect

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:42 am

On the Mass Effect wallpaper. It looks decent, I'm a pure soldier. I wonder who would join the team here, for now I have a miss in a funny mask and a shark.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

Mass Effect

Post by Woland » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:23 am

Primo, go to one as quickly as possible and attack two. Secundo, if you want to have a balanced team, I recommend Tali and Liara, then your salad is made for tanks, and the ladies will rock you with their powers. If you want to maximize firepower, choose Ash and Garrus (because you can do without biotics, but the lack of sophisticated electronics and decryption sucks and clicks). I recommend Wrex only if you play sentinel or a similar aunt, although as a character he is irreplaceable. The only character I haven't found a proper application for is Kaidan, although it could be taken as a support for a soldier / Ash or Wrex or Garrus pair. Waaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Eredin

Mass Effect

Post by Eredin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 am

I would be grateful for an explanation of what is going on with these powers. I have a simple soldier, what is either a sniper or a rifle (plus charm), I partially understand the skills of technicians (decryption), but these psonic powers? And what is worth investing in? Healing, hacking?
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Vanity Fair

Mass Effect

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:09 am

It depends on what difficulty level you play, because on the lower ones you can easily walk with the firepower itself (3 * assault rifle and tremble, Universe). Hacking is fine for geth, though an assault rifle with the correct ammo is better for geth. The two skills you need are electronics and decryption, weapons other than the stormtrooper aren't that necessary either (the sniper rifle is useful to me about twice). Healing is useful, but there is no frenzy, biotics is good for controlling assemblies, and engineering powers are there, and that's all there is to say about them. All of that changes in the two because that's where you really see the differences between the characters.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Poison Ivy

Mass Effect

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:07 pm

On the veteran, because the taller ones are blocked.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Dangerous

Mass Effect

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:52 pm

1. Playing a soldier alone or a pure biotic is too simple.
2. In two it's so much fun that on the highest difficulty level you have to bet on a team and be able to use their skills to the maximum.
3. I would tap Liara again, but I don't have time ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Leriel

Mass Effect

Post by Leriel » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Therefore, the class for masta of disasta is either infiltrator or vanguard: mrgreen:
True, especially since there is limited ammo in 2, you can't wear a gun for all occasions and just swap mods, and the difference between the armored guy, the shield guy, and the biotic field guy is important.
Mocie recht. Best Interspecies Lesbian Scene in the history of computer games (I was playing the cupcake just: Mrgreen :).
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.