Mass Effect

Devil Baby

Mass Effect

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:46 pm

Will give. I did so. Somewhere in my papers you should have a saves filder. You copy them to a new computer to some folder. Then, after starting ME2, the game will ask if you want to import saves and ask you to show their location (if I remember correctly). Then you find the save you are interested in and that's it;)

I think it was so, but maybe you better verify it on the Internet.
Sell your soul

Ciliren

Mass Effect

Post by Ciliren » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:26 pm

There is a website somewhere in Polish where you can also find a safe in almost any configuration. Mega useful when you lose yours.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Veldrin

Mass Effect

Post by Veldrin » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:29 pm

In the rare moments when the world turns for a moment, I fire up a double with all the fireworks and fountains and I am an adept, because I have never ridden an apprentice. Lair of the Shadow Broker is uprooting the pythong, especially when it finally gets to the secret crew files (and Kasumi haiku for example // spell).
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Mass Effect

Post by Sylfil » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:49 pm

And I am excited about Andromeda. Already in April?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Murin

Mass Effect

Post by Murin » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:34 pm

Andromeda-Andromeda, what will it be hardware requirements? Bajde�ej, Pull + Throw is probably the funniest combo in the galaxy, especially when you beat on balconies // spell
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Brerg

Mass Effect

Post by Brerg » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:18 am

Not long ago, I finished the whole trilogy with an adept and started playing as a spy with my momentum, I wonder if I have enough enthusiasm. Only in the duo, the addon about the destruction of the relay does not work for me, when the cutscene starts, I have no dialogue options, I have to turn off the game and switch to the English version.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Anansi

Mass Effect

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:20 am

Me too // spell After so many times, I still have my weight and every time I discover something new. And only from the perspective of the three you can see how it all develops. Of course, I am going three with the momentum again, a soldier (Adrenaline Rush is probably the most bent power in the game, plus I borrowed Flare from Aria and here I became Shiva, the Destroyer of Worlds). It's nice for a change to go for bayonets instead of infusing Warp from behind the corners.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Triss Merigold

Mass Effect

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:58 am

I can't imagine how you can play without a mouse and keyboard, but what you think.

EDIT: By the way, as you get down to it: download all the DLCs. All. Maybe except for some lame weapon packs and so on, because you can do without it. But the obligatory set is Bring down the Sky to one, Kasumi Stolen Memory, Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival to two and Leviathan, From Ashes, Citadel, Omega to three (I don't know if I missed something). And then you go.

EDIT: I forgot about Overlord to two, it's a must.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Hawking

Mass Effect

Post by Hawking » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:31 am

And I have it raining under the PC. Chujowo si� gra sniper / shooter in Falloutach / Skyrim, but for hand-to-hand combat and hip shots lodzio miodzio // spell
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Mass Effect

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 am

Spell, I had a party of three in peace and Zaeed and Garrus installing security systems is something that opens the eyes of doubters // spell. And Tali is sweet // salty when drunk
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.