Mass Effect

Perv

Mass Effect

Post by Perv » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:01 am

As I understand it // there are a lot of pearls panda, and this, apart from the main mission ("My little Shepard: Friendship is magic" with the best stigma ever - They have kroganin! Why don't we have kroganin ?!: badgrin :), because it is and Wrex with a bag of ice, and Jack with a tamed varren, and Tali with "Fleet and the Flotilla", and the whole party // think I'm going again, because before you go to cool off you have to gather a team
It's so good being bad

Matsui

Mass Effect

Post by Matsui » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:24 am

The best gems are Garrus' dance with Shepard (only when they are in a relationship), The Kiss of Shepard and Traynor, the toothbrush plot (and Traynor from Asari) and the way Shepard gets out of the vault: badgrin:
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Poison Ivy

Mass Effect

Post by Poison Ivy » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:19 am

The toothbrush actually crushes // thinks It's also nice with EDI and a gift for the Joker, in general EDI breaks the thong and crushes the question. // spell
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Gor

Mass Effect

Post by Gor » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:01 pm

The second trip with a three-wheeler started
After a distant and stoic engineer, I wanted a little intimacy with my enemies, hence the Sentinel. The character class, which in one was a handicapped offspring of an engineer and an adept in three, is a gloomy butcher, and as a tank he even distances Vanguard and Soldier (tech armor with 50% damage reduction? I am God, realize that // spell). And since the shotgans are for the weak, I run with Phaeston (dakka - wincy dakka - fpizdu dakka - Phaeston), with mods for stabilization and cover shooting. From bigger successes - I recaptured the Omega, including finding Aria's sofa // spell Aria crushes her tits // slina Well, and only now I figured out who was voicing her
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Mass Effect

Post by Leriel » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:06 pm

Well, I finished the day before yesterday. Of course I blew the motherfuckers into space: P
And I was playing a spy on Black Widow. Jeder Schu� ein Russ
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Eredin

Mass Effect

Post by Eredin » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Unfortunately. This is the only way for Shepard to survive: P IMO destruction is the best option possible because:

a) The synthesis is pedalous and everyone is shining stupidly. The knowledge contained in the reapers is not worth it.
b) Control? Admit the Illusive Man right? Never!
c) Destruction basically restores the ability of organics to self-determination. And since in a few hundred thousand years everything will start all over again ... who cares?
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Pensmug

Mass Effect

Post by Pensmug » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:32 pm

when it comes to synthesis, there are two schools - one proves that this is the best possible ending, and the other ... You know // orc And destruction is really spychology, and we are not an archiuberpr0megakozak, just to be content with half measures. With the rest, it is stupid that the Joker is shining, but imagine Miss Traynor // slina Or Cortez, whoever prefers
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Woland

Mass Effect

Post by Woland » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 pm

However, synthesis means that everyone is dying and a new species is created, mini reapers. It is a bit thoughtless

Vataes

Mass Effect

Post by Vataes » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:04 pm

No, no, no, go out, think about it, and if you think about it, come back and apologize: mrgreen:
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Triss Merigold

Mass Effect

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Ladies, such a question. In ME, I played on a computer, for my birthday I got (among others) ME2 and I would like to download it to a paw. Is it possible to transfer the saved states from the previous one?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.