Metal Gear Solid

Irakhash

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Irakhash » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:28 am

The events of Rising unfold between 2 and 4, so no wonder Raiden and Snejk will be there: P
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Takwir

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Takwir » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:29 am

I went through Metal Gear Solid again through your conversation. And does it seem to me, or has the story become a bit stupider since the last game (from 8 years?)?
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Triss Merigold

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:33 am

Starting with the whole "we know but we won't say" from our support side (do you know who this ninja is? No, no idea. For sure? Of course. Is there anything you would like to tell me? fight.) Next comes the whole number with Rex "deactivated". Oh and Liquid's immortality, but that pissed off years ago.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Murin

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Murin » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:48 am

Campbell's a bit of a shit, he hid the Meryl thing too. In part 2, this support is practically your enemy. Besides, not informing an ordinary soldier about everything is probably the modus operandi of the US government? ;)
Deactivating Rex on the first try did not seem very naive to me (but I had little on my neck then |), it only worked because I trusted Miller without limits.
And Liquid's returns are a trick as old as the world and it worked quite well for me - the human was even more pissed off with Liquid and wanted to kill him completely.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Sylfil

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Sylfil » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:17 am

What irritated me most was that Rex's outburst stunned Snake. Where was Liquid then? In Rex ...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Poison Ivy

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:27 am

The blast could have been weaker, it was surrounded by tons of metal after all, the shock wave could have reached Snejk more easily. By the way, you are clinging to details like a decent literary-fascist looking for the smallest mistakes of an author. : mrgreen: I prefer storytelling with stumbling blocks over there.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Vanity Fair

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:49 am

The hundred-point question - if it weren't for the title, would you even pay attention to this game? However, is it only effective marketing?
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Dangerous

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Dangerous » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:50 am

Considering that I am not a fan of the series, and I like such climates (Dynasty Warrior, Devil May Cry), I probably do.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Matsui

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Matsui » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:16 am

Have you thought it well? : D
I would go 4, Emo May Cry doesn't really appeal to me
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Hawking

Metal Gear Solid

Post by Hawking » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 am

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.