Xcom

Woland

Xcom

Post by Woland » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:31 am

I'm playing the new XCOM. The game, despite its stunning simplicity ... draws you in like a swamp. One more brick mission syndrome. And when you get to the PSI power, you'll fall in love with the old tactics of the 90's. Mind Control and a foot grenade // spell

It's worth changing the difficulty level to Classic somewhere in the middle. At some point, killing a pack of Mutons is too easy, although there are situations that are very ... nasty. Yesterday I was trying to get out of the Mexican pat for an hour ... suddenly I liked grenades.

Triss Merigold

Xcom

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:14 am

But this price - almost 2 zlotys for writing a simple game yourself ....
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Leriel

Xcom

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:59 am

PLN 119 in gram.pl, and if you wait six months, it will cost a lot. I am not complaining, because my copy is a very late birthday present.

The game is simple, it is linear, it is short. But when you start the Classic difficulty level, I'm afraid of what is impossible. It's like mahjong. An intellectual challenge.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Gor

Xcom

Post by Gor » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:26 am

I've been looking into the X-Com: Enemy Within expansion pack lately. I can only say that only now the game can be called a full-fledged resumption of the cult UFO. Don't get me wrong, the stand was cute, but unfortunately very simplified. The add-on offers quite a lot:

: arrow: New Technologies
: arrow: Genetic modification of soldiers (high jumps, better eyesight, stealth technology, vitality regeneration etc.)
: arrow: Ability to convert a soldier into a mech (overkill in CC combat)
: arrow: New maps, lots of new maps.
: arrow: New mission types, including against the human organization EXALT.
: arrow: Fucking awesome XCOM base defense missions. Very atmospheric and challenging even on the normal difficulty level.
: arrow: Some new hardware. Mostly useless, but claymore grenades, for example, smell like // spell

Overall it's worth it.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Dangerous

Xcom

Post by Dangerous » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:48 am

because the add-on for the console is only available when you buy the entire game in the Ultimate version (i.e. middle finger for developers on my part). And I liked the stand quite well.
And on the subject, I'm playing Mini Death Star for Android, a retro Death Star construction simulator released by Lucas Arts, with a well-known soundtrack. There is a supcio, there are completely unnecessary micropayments, so you can play normally.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

fabulousfreesia

Xcom

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:21 am

New gameplay from XCOM2: Welcome to the Avenger. - or basically a presentation of the new HQ, from which we will be in command of the guerrilla fight against the foreign forces that won in the previous part.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Hawking

Xcom

Post by Hawking » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:34 am

It's just good that it won't be a remake of Terror from the deep. I am also pleased with the announcement that it will only be a game for PC and thus it is to be more extensive than its predecessor (which only took on a blush after the addition).
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Poison Ivy

Xcom

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:03 am

You disappointed me.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Alfa

Xcom

Post by Alfa » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:01 am

Probably not me.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Eredin

Xcom

Post by Eredin » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:54 am

The figure sneaked out of the room, sneaking between ruined graves. Stooped, squat and formidable. Olympic champions in stealth and stealth. If Bruce Springsteen had ever made the album Born to Walk Sneak, he would have been on the cover.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today