Diablo

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:43 pm

The translation into Polish irritated me, so most Polish players will not understand half of the builds written in English and will then break; p
The Ang version is great, the voices of the characters you can play are really brilliant (I fell in love with the nun's voice, great accent), but whoever will.

I have the game from the day before yesterday, I saw the second act on normal with a nun, it's great;) I'm not going to take co-op, especially since Blizz has kicked the security and every third player is robbed after entering the co-op game, applause for Blizza for compromising security like even an authenticator isn't helping.

Vataes

Diablo

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:12 pm

The monk also has that great accent from the Far (for Americans) East: mrgreen: By the way, one of the best hardcore threshing professions.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:17 pm

D3 normal is finished, too easy but satisfying, but it's only normal, I will contact you when I get to Inferno xD
A noble ending, it could be better, but they left the right openings in the plot to the add-ons (two are announced so far).
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Poison Ivy

Diablo

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:20 pm

I'm still in the first act. But that's because I play one board 2 or 3 times - to get to all events, dungeons and diaries: mrgreen:

I play a barbarian - probably the most graphically drunk profession (they turned a man into an old grandfather, and a grandmother into a fat cow ...)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Yyy, weird xD You'll be visiting them again in the next difficulty levels xD anyway
I like Barb the male, I like a tight old man like that, better than some young asshole. And the female actually kicked it, Charsi was already better O_O
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Kaikki

Diablo

Post by Kaikki » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:24 am

Reading the diaries gives me experience: D I don't need it as much at the next level. Thanks to this, at the end of Act 1, I was level 15 and only fell for the first time at the Butcher. 1 act behind me, now I'm taking up a different profession. By the way, I wonder what determines the behavior of the characters when they are left motionless for a while. The barbarian spits, and the other characters don't do anything for me. Perhaps the additional behavior occurs with the longest play time, or with the highest level of a given character compared to others. I need to figure it out: mrgreen: Probably now it's the monk's turn - I have the most items aside for him, the entire box is practically packed, despite buying additional seats once ...
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:25 am

A monk is a great game, but some elite creatures on a nightmare can give you ass, but a practically immortal monk xD out of curiosity I left my nun for a few minutes but she did nothing, but maybe only barb so untrained and cannot stand still.
Will you go through act 1 with each character, then act 2 with each character? : D
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:19 am

Probably yes, at least on normal: mrgreen:
It's so good being bad

Pensmug

Diablo

Post by Pensmug » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:23 am

Old but stupid. You have to be an idiot to play a game for so many hours non-stop.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Brerg

Diablo

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:04 am

It is easy to make judgments on your own without being emotionally involved in the case / topic. Otherwise, the situation may be reversed. Point of view depends on the point of sitting. :-P
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.