Diablo

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:04 pm

It turns out that the break in the game is not a six-month, but an eight-and-a-half year o_O. How fast time flies: trolley:

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Overview of changes from the new patch. The bigger hiding place makes me happy. Because I only have half the characters, and I already lack space: badgrin:
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Kaikki

Diablo

Post by Kaikki » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:36 pm

Hamster: mrgreen: Although I also have almost a whole box full of dodges, sets and pebbles // thoughts
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Poison Ivy

Diablo

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm

I, too, had a crate set up, then they introduced a kanai cube and a legend reforge for 50 forgotten souls and suddenly the problem of lingering legends was solved by itself.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:02 pm

Meanwhile, Blizzard is assembling a team to refresh "Diablo 2" ... Who knows, maybe in addition to remastering, there will be other, more desirable news ... :-P
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:23 pm

The new season is captivating. I already have a few characters made. I am completing the outfit for the shaman, the nun is already running calmly on VI, Barb and Crus have reached 8, but I do not see the potential in the build for higher regions, but the DH calmly rides 57 solo rifts. Build on Fenrir, of course, as multishot spamming is wonderful.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:39 pm

It is all a matter of choosing a build and collecting all the necessary items (without the appropriate affixes, you cannot fully use all skills, no mercy), I did a solo gr 60 in about 8 minutes with a medium equipment barb. Overall, progress is being made very fast this season - last season I needed about a month to reach 60g solo monk, this season it took about 60g in just over a week.

I'm considering making a wizard because Blizzard decided to put back into the game the best build for this character ever (at least for me), which he deleted earlier because it was too op xD. But it may be when I get bored with the barba, because for now I'm having a great time on it.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Takwir

Diablo

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:59 pm

Let me know how you will do it, because I also feel like it.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:41 am

Build for the set to slow down time and Warped Sword (to strengthen tornadoes), Orb of Infinite Depth (for the bonus for using energy explosion) and Arlisa's Halo ring to trigger a new frost and to strengthen the armor in general. This is what it looks like.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Matsui

Diablo

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:52 am

I don't mind, you will be able to raise my figure to 70;)
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.