Diablo

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:17 pm

Well, that's what I said about the fact that everything shines and cracks, there is a spirit of Chinese fairy tales in it. The team walking in DIII looks more or less like a parade in Rio de Mangeiro. There is a clear-visual contrast to the two, not to mention the very gothic one.

On the other hand, yesterday I finished this demoniac beta and I watched other characters download. The upside is that the fights are dynamic, these characters jump back, the mana was made sensibly for each character different and works slightly differently. Niva, the freedom in creating characters was limited, but that's probably good, because this freedom looks like the concept of a minimum state in Poland - you have the freedom to be poor, sick and die. This is like freedom in DII, but with time and so the setting was created, which was followed by everyone who wanted to achieve anything.

In other words, maybe I will still play in DIII, but on the day of the premiere I will not quit.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Devil Baby

Diablo

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:20 pm

1. Not really. With the Amazon for the bow, I managed to come up with something sensible. And so do the Killer Killer.

2. Maybe you will get more involved in the higher difficulty levels. Playing "normal" is no challenge.
Sell your soul

Onirke

Diablo

Post by Onirke » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:08 pm

DIII will be like WoW.
It will either pull you in like a swamp or throw it away right away.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:21 pm

The whole forum is proud of you, but this in no way undermines that simplifying character development is the right way to go.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Irakhash

Diablo

Post by Irakhash » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:42 pm

Fallout 2 also silted up for the first half hour. ;)

I'm a blizzard whore there, apart from the new addition to WoW, I trust them immensely and on the day of the premiere I rush to the store for my copy.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Pensmug

Diablo

Post by Pensmug » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:51 am

Nice, but it asks for a written report, at least in a few sentences. How's your impressions on Grumpy Tix? :>
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Anansi

Diablo

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:44 am

Okay, in a few words, an impression.
I played a sorceress and a witch doctor. The beginning of the beta does not really knock you down, but each subsequent level and skills that appear as optional bring a lot to the game. The development system itself - although simplified - I like very much. It is no longer possible to "spoil" the characters at the very beginning of the game, as probably everyone has experienced at the beginning of the battlenet game. Main stats increase automatically (WoW-like solution). You can still, perhaps even more than in two, personalize the character in terms of their skills, so that it corresponds to our preferences in terms of both gameplay and effectiveness. And that's only 10 lvli - it's scary to be afraid of what will happen next. ;)
I was somewhat cautious about the game, but after the initial way to New Tristram and a few dialogues, I fell into the vortex of exterminating other groups of mobs. Aspects such as hp / mana (which has less classes than two - replaced by focus, energy etc.) have been simplified, which regenerate much faster. Potki gained a cooldown that limits their use, which is why HP regeneration orbs, which drop from mobs every now and then, fit in well. The overall impression is that the gameplay is insanely fluid, eliminating downtime and knots, which, however, occasionally appeared in the two, in favor of constant action.
From the visual side, the game looks ok, I do not belong to the group of people who talk about 'rainbow graphics'. It's good. The world seems appropriately dark, the graphics do not dent the ground, but at least it looks good (as in all Blizzard games in general).
Every minute I played more and more fun and the 10 lvl, which I could hit when I was passing the beta (i.e. about 2 months ago) passed me very quickly, pleasant and - no need to hide - rather stress-free. After all, this is just the beginning of the game.
I feel convinced. 169 for the next 10 years of playing (as in the case of D2) is probably not such an exorbitant price.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:40 am

From what I read, the boys from Blizz smuggled in some WoW solutions.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Eredin

Diablo

Post by Eredin » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:21 am

Now all rp / hs games with multiplayer (and even "DA" for example) go towards this interface, and most importantly this type of gameplay. Skills and their use straight from mmo, approach to hp and mana, which now regenerate faster (except for combat, probably very quickly), cooldown ...
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:31 am

How touchy ... You don't have to be a forehead to be aware of the latest trends.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.