Diablo

Irakhash

Diablo

Post by Irakhash » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:34 am

Well, then, rejoice the soul in murdering creatures with impunity while you still can. ;)
I'm just trying to prepare you for the shock that will come afterwards.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:14 pm

I am very sorry to say this, but unfortunately you didn't tell me anything new;)
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Matsui

Diablo

Post by Matsui » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Czarka fell to me at the event, a jar of souls in a tomb in which there was no Leoric's crown ... And because she was my first hardcore character, so far I have an aversion to this profession. Yes, powera ma, but for 6 minutes she could not withstand the pressure of the hordes of undead - mana was out halfway through: mrgreen:

For now, the easiest ones seem to me to be a monk, a demon hunter (a combination of Bowzonka and Trappaska) and a shaman.

As for Butcher - I did not notice the two HP shrines at the top of the xD board ... i.e. I noticed how I fell xD
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Eredin

Diablo

Post by Eredin » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:55 pm

The monk is good, now I am doing 1 act in hell with no problem, but in the nightmare I had problems in a few places. Unfortunately, I will need either a wizard or a demon hunter for inferno, because I can't afford the equipment in which my nun survives inferno.
The witch doctor is said to be equally effective in inferno, but somehow I have an aversion to ranged characters when the more effective shambles are monk or barb. It's a pity these characters are sucking on Inferna.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Brerg

Diablo

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 pm

So far, I'm only pissed off by the goblin treasure hunters. You hit one and it blows away, dragging you into the greatest thicket of enemies. And you won't chase it, it will blow away completely. One managed to escape me with his treasure. And since I now have a rogue as my assistant who likes to shoot them, I have to chase this trash quickly. The villain has much funnier comments than the Templar, I am curious about the enchantress (I'm sure a monk, after completing the first act, I will start going through the second one to get the enchantress and unlock the jeweler).

A shaman is a more atmospheric nekrus, you need patience to play with it. Cup can be fun after getting a hydra and a teleport.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Hawking

Diablo

Post by Hawking » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Teleport has too big cooldown, but hydra is an imba which even Ari will confirm: D Hydra venom + blizzard + kite = the most popular build.
The treasure hunters started to mess with the nightmare only, durable reptiles and when they open the second portal, they cannot be interrupted: /
In fact, I haven't even tried any other midfielder than Templar, he has three healing skills that saved the nun's shapely ass several times.

If I somehow survive the hell with a nun, I will do the wizard to the end and then probably WD, but the female, the male, has somehow kicked up the model of the character in my opinion.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Anansi

Diablo

Post by Anansi » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:20 pm

That explains a lot: mrgreen:
I don't know what you expected, but it's only a goblet, not a miracle worker ... xD.

I have a lot of fun playing wizzem. Admittedly, kite has never been my forte (I'm still learning xD), but I still have a lot of fun doing epic bumble. Yesterday I had a Diabolo (with a little help from my personal Negro - hello Ola, thanks: mrgreen :) and I must admit that the difference between the normal and the basket is noticeable, but I suspect that it is mainly the hardware fault. If I get a better one, I'll have a better time
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:26 pm

I turned on the trial version (or whatever it was) 'Diablo 3' and after a few minutes it turned it off. It's not my cup of tea. --_- I will stay with the second part. :-)
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:51 pm

Exactly. They made Diablo totally crazy. I played a little longer than this demo, but I'm not going to come back either.

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Ku�wa, so many years of work on this production and something ... Instead of the whole "Diablo 3" I would prefer a new addition to "Diablo 2", or at least a patch adding a little something to the game.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...