Diablo

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:14 am

And a goddamn slow-walking hero. It made me put this game down, I just couldn't take advantage of this slow movement. Of course, apart from that, the game was great for its genre, really worth checking out. ;)
It's so good being bad

Onirke

Diablo

Post by Onirke » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:00 am

Yep, it's true --_- It is true that such a Dark Elf and Wood Elf can slide like little cars, but the rest of the characters are doomed either to buy a horse and develop horse riding or to invest in items with speed.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:01 am

I knew I could count on you --_- ... xDDDD
Practice, practice, practice ...: P

By the way, Mad, Asu ... we will go to BN when it comes out D3?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:36 am

Stupid question ... of course yes, we'll have to deal with some ... Andariels, or some other smelly wenches. :))

In D3 I am most interested in the story - I'm weird I know - Diablo will be back again? That's for sure, but what else will they come up with? ;) And the most important thing is that there is a free multi xD
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Irakhash

Diablo

Post by Irakhash » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Must be free xD Besides, was the story so fucking important in Diablo ?! was there anything else going on besides mefing, taxi and baalruns? xD
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Kaikki

Diablo

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:06 pm

It was not, after all I wrote that I have a slight deviation. xD Diablo was a game that fulfilled all the desires of bloodthirsty capitalists - collecting awesome items + ending lvl endlessly. xDDD
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Vataes

Diablo

Post by Vataes » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:23 pm

In Diablo 2 LoD? I can only theoretically but really hardcore: P I wonder if Asu is still playing ... // he thinks

At Mad's request, I separated the topic about H&S: P
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Alfa

Diablo

Post by Alfa » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:21 pm

It is equally important that it goes on my scrap metal, where neither Loki nor the Witcher will fire: P
Well, I like to play in a very noob style - kill every creature, open every box, check every barrel and stone. Theoretically, I know how to play not as amateurs, but in this subject Oli is a real expert.
Sometimes I play games and not just make sure they don't delete my characters. I am currently leveling my stake (smiter / zealot) on Balruns in Normal.
99 is not infinity: P
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Onirke

Diablo

Post by Onirke » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:09 pm

The most important change is the quadruple chance of getting better runes. Thanks to this, maybe I will finally be able to put together my dream runic words. :-)
I missed the Assassin game a lot, but first I will have to make a Sorceress (to get items) and a Druid-Werewolf (to destroy Diablo Clon).
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:15 pm

For the Uber Diablo demolition, a paladin is better - smiter / zealot.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it