Diablo

Eredin

Diablo

Post by Eredin » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:05 am

But I'm getting better and better. With the torment of 22 to now I made a zero to 50 master crusader.
Tell me something more, because I don't know what to do with the nun's build: roll:
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Devil Baby

Diablo

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:51 am

Unfortunately, the guy I followed has already changed his build, so I don't have any nice schedule, but I'll try to describe xD as clearly as possible. First of all, you need to assemble Uliana's set and a set of two rings from Bastiona Wola. This is the base. You are still looking for the Gundo Accessories bracer, the Oath of the Lost, and two hand weapons - Az'Turrasqua's Fist and Lion's Claw - these items are with you. On the other hand, you "put" the Eternity Stream daibo, the Guardian of the Spirit bracers and the Ring of Broken Promises into the ankle.
There are no criticism bonuses anywhere in your gear. You also do not increase this stat with receipts. The Broken Promises ring works in such a way that for 5 attacks without a criticism, you get a 100% chance - this is a huge boost to damage and the build is actually based on this "trick". You must have% cold dmg in bracers and amulet.
Skill Combination: Way of the Hundred Fists with a rune that strengthens every third attack. A seven-sided strike with a rune that shortens the cooldown. A revelation with an armor-increasing rune. Mantra of salvation (or something like that, green xD at least) with a rune increasing resisty. Exploding Fist with Cold Damage. Skill with jumps with a rune that increases the chance of dodging by 40%
You only use the hundred-fist and seven-sided strike for hitting. You use revelation and seven-sided strike as soon as the cooldown is down. At higher difficulty levels, you need to use mantra and jumps regularly to increase your survivability. In general, the game looks like this: you jump to the monsters, you hit a few blows with the path of a hundred fists so that the exploding fist jumps (not from the skill bar, but this is a property of Uliana's set) and you spam a seven-sided hit until most of the monsters explode and happily jump to the next larger group xD .

Hahaha, as I wrote it all, I remembered that you can view the xD account on the battle.net. My nun

I will probably remember something in the morning xD. But actually, this build already works when you have Uliana alone, Gundo bracers, and cooldown reduction as such. The rest are just goodies to go higher, farther and faster xD.
Sell your soul

Dangerous

Diablo

Post by Dangerous » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:48 am

I stopped feeling a monk. I stopped at the championship, because already at the first torment my nun feels the breath of death on the back of her neck.

But my Crusarderka (which I also have no idea for) has a Roland set for now and consists of waving the flail (* 500%) with a critical damage boost, but I will probably go to this set here, I already have some fragments. Copes Until The Torment IV.

I also did well with Demon Hunter. Fenrir helped get some eq and gave the general idea and now I am multishot spam. I cope until the torment VI.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Alfa

Diablo

Post by Alfa » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:31 am

I will say yes, this build is a bit outdated (from the first season, when Akhan's set made sense), currently crus is being built either for Roland's set and shield bash (sick dps) or for hammers, more or less like here (this is my account) friend, saw in action, wow wow).
Demon Hunter I stopped at the Marauder set, so I don't have current info xD.

As for the level, when you choose a reasonable build, the rest is just a matter of feeding - my nun has fallen enough that she stops tearing through mobs like through butter only around the 55th deep crevice, where probably 45 corresponds to Torment X. A and yes, I am thin, because I can't do 60 xD.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:44 am

I have just discovered that while I'm doing 30 million dmg, I'm beating the shield for 300 million. In addition, the canon to reduce the cost of anger and the increased light of the shield to add anger plus iron skin to survive and you can walk on VI and walk carefully on VII.
Only fingers hurt so much.
Can you somehow automate the launch of active abilities without macros and programs in the background?
It's so good being bad

Murin

Diablo

Post by Murin » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:19 pm

He doesn't know anything about finger pain, the one who has never played a wizard for critical mass (and will not find out anymore, because the build was so OP that it was simply deleted, Critical Mass [*]). If you get used to clicking certain things in time, you will have automation, another legal method probably does not exist xD.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Until then, I thought it was a simple game. I turned on after more than half a year of break, and here are some seasons, I read about some builds, etc: D
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Seasons have been around for well over a year. And the builds were actually from the beginning, only now the introduction of the ladder is more diversified, because new items / sets appear more often or the existing ones are changed with a view to boosting specific skills so that they can be the basis for the build.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Gor

Diablo

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

I changed it and I figured it out and I have to admit that it works fine. 800 million for criticism looks nice. As soon as the bonuses from the 25 levels of gems come, the elite will start to descend much faster. : badgrin:
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:55 pm

When you drop Bake, then you will feel a real kick with the xD elite.

I still looked at the equipment like that, from such simple things that you can do now, roll fire dmg in bracers (in general in bracers it is best to have str / vit / fire dmg / chance for mating), wearing gloves instead of reducing cooldowns - dmg from the critics (and then roll the reduction cd in the shoulder pads), take the AoE damage points from the receipts, and in the Focus ring in their place, put a chance for an indoor or an indoor damage. If your survivability is okay, you can also exchange vita in the amulet for a chance for a covered / dmg from an indoor. Little things, there will be some gingerbread with a fortune teller, but you should feel an improvement.
All is vanity, nothing is fair