Diablo

Irakhash

Diablo

Post by Irakhash » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:28 am

1. So let me elaborate on this a bit. Let's say the guy has a lot of keys, and on each character he makes a game that will definitely feature DC ... As if something like a "set-up". ;)

2. Does one have to exclude the other? I play for the plot, and at the same time / by the way I collect items for sale / exchange ...
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:41 am

1. I have 4 keys, because I used to play at home with my friends and brothers, instead of reinstalling the game I had a few cd-keys at home. I have never done special settings, I was looking for games with Diablo Clons on someone's trade ... it is faster to press anything than to create ng every now and then;)
When it comes to creating special settings and "professional" playing, only Lineage 2 in my case ...;)

2. I wouldn't be able to do that, then my story loses its priority.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:05 am

"Diablo" is first and foremost a game made for playing on the Web. We have different positions from the varied plots ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:53 am

I like diablo for its simplicity and not the worst plot for HnS, I consider it a sin not to go through the game for the plot at least once;)
It's so good being bad

Dangerous

Diablo

Post by Dangerous » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:28 am

After all, by playing in the normal / easy mode (it's a pity that you can't skip it), we get to know the plot ... Items obtained there are only suitable for throwing away in the vast majority of cases, so the story part of the game does not lose its importance by finding them / conquering ... :-P
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Kaikki

Diablo

Post by Kaikki » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:06 am

Okay, I woke up and found myself ... beginning to wait impatiently for "Diablo 3". This is largely because, at least in the beginning, there will be no bots and other machinations.
Of course, there is also curiosity what the Blizzard creators "(u) cooked" over the past few years.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Vataes

Diablo

Post by Vataes » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:45 am

There is a widespread opinion among players that Ama Bow is only for PvP and not for PvM. And such a chu.a! :-P
With good equipment, he can handle it smoothly and gracefully. And it doesn't require any dazzlingly priced items.
I was able to construct a cool character that is more fun to play than Java.
There is Charm, and Damage Increase, and Fanaticism (the latter from Mercusi in Act I).
By the way, the mercenary dies much less often (only sometimes with bosses) than an Arab with a large spear, who pushes with her everywhere (on top).
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:16 am

I had a bow amka on the previous ld, I mefed it sharply and quickly in the world stone fortress, it was very pleasant to play, it required a bit more skill than the standard light sorc or my mf barb :)
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Alfa

Diablo

Post by Alfa » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:14 am

1. If the damage can be increased, why not? ;) Wearing a Windforce solves a lot of problems such as Knockback and mana deficiencies.

2. I thought about them first, but I read somewhere that the 350% ed to demons doesn't work as it should be, ie only some part or something is counted ... so I didn't include these gloves.
Anyway, the Lava Gout 10 lvl charm is very useful, the more Cowsy aren't demons (so I don't even like 350% if it works), and I usually like to penetrate the corners of those places. ;) And there is the ar ... LG gives a lot in this regard.

3. It is not profitable to sell. The ladder will end and those runs will be shit ... worth it. And the item will stay. ;) If someone is rich and has nothing to do with runes, why do he need more of them, right?
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Eredin

Diablo

Post by Eredin » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:33 am

I spoke in terms of gold on the forum, that is, anyway, it would stay. I'm stuffed, I want this item, but they are all duplicated 100 times in stores and they sell for $.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today