Diablo

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:27 pm

I just dream while awake ...;)

May there be at least one more full Ladder season before the premiere of "D3" and Blizz will "scan" at least once what is going on on Battlenet.

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:47 pm

I haven't played D2 for a long time because of this annoying SPAM. And now you're saying there's even more ...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:50 pm

I am proud (and what!) ... For the first time in history I was able to complete good equipment for the Javazonka (previously I was too poor). How great to play with it !! A real sweeper. : d
I solved the mana problem by assuming: Amu Moon (15% mana for each hit) + Silk Weavers shoes (+5 mana for each hit) and it's good.
Of course, you can dress differently, but it is quite comfortable. It is true that I only have 20 (from gloves), but this is enough for solo games.
For group baalruns you would have to cover yourself differently, of course.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:36 pm

Especially on this ladder, hunting annie makes no sense for me. When, shortly after starting the game, there is information about the number of Jordan Stones sold, just before his appearance, it blows me out of the game and my ass is pale.
It seemed to me that I could solve the problem as follows. Hit a game with a still warm IP and keep it until DC shows up. And although I did everything I needed to keep the game for a dozen or so hours, it would break my connection anyway. So the concept passed on to the dog's kennel. I tried this twice and ended up groaning and grinding my teeth. ;)

The advantage of "D3" will be that finally no one will have an advantage over others, usually obtained by unclean methods. Yes, what goes on in "D2" is fucking .. scary: cheats, bots, dupes, spam ... Sodom and Gomorrah.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Devil Baby

Diablo

Post by Devil Baby » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Until such Disconnect in front of DC go?

Personally, I was terribly irritated by the shops, making them shivering. I would understand if ISTY went for at least PLN 10, but not in gold ...
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:35 pm

1. Probably from the previous ladder we deal with "disconnect" on a mass scale. And all because of combinators. --_-

2. There will also be shops in the third part, but it will be different and Blizzard will probably limit the profits of the shops by organizing the trade in such a way that the profits will go mainly to his pocket (in-game auction house). The advantage is that the makers will care more about their golden egg-laying hen.

As for the stores in "D2" - competition causes a drop in prices ...
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Gor

Diablo

Post by Gor » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:39 pm

I will not agree ... at least I will not confirm this phenomenon in my case, my brothers and friends, we have never had too much dc ... only exceptions, in the form of net restart, overload, etc. And none of us except MH used anything ...
We'll see how it turns out in the wash, so far I'm waiting more for Singles ...
This is the truth of life, it does not only apply to D2;) However, it hurts that it was impossible / possible to introduce a certain price cap, a real arbitrariness.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Onirke

Diablo

Post by Onirke » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:54 pm

1. I do not mean such combinations, but more advanced things ... After all, "professionals" do not count on a happy coincidence, and they approach this issue methodically. And since they have great possibilities (lots of keys / accounts), they also set up games en masse ...

2. What prevents you from playing a "single" on Battlenet, ie you set up a password game and play yourself? Thanks to this, you can always trade later (e.g. spy items) and nothing limits you.

3. This is called "the invisible hand of the market". ;) The times of manual control of the economy disappeared along with the agony of the previous system.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Poison Ivy

Diablo

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:44 pm

I myself have 4x keys to D2 and LoD, but it does not change the fact that dc was not something common in my case;) You could say that it was a lucky, but I don't think we spent too many nights;)

If I was already playing bnie, I don't see the possibility of playing solo for the plot;) In the end, I would automatically start playing for "virtual profit".
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Takwir

Diablo

Post by Takwir » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:46 pm

After a few hours, d2 starts to get boring. The greatest fun then is looking for items and above all UT - and all the fun of trying to get there. Then it's interesting and finally it's hard;)
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.