Diablo

Gor

Diablo

Post by Gor » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:29 am

And over there UT, I play for items, then I'll make a character for UT xD
Anyway, there are some good builds for sorc to do by yourself, not UT, but for the whole game, take it easy. And they added respec, you can redistribute stats and skills, so no one can change your character in every chili. Quite boring but safe and easy before I got to hell on my own. Now I recommend sorc for hydra and orb, also possible, I just started playing mf. Maybe eledud? xD
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Hawking

Diablo

Post by Hawking » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:11 am

However, I started the stake again, although I do not know how long and I will often play BN: mrgreen: Currently I am level 7 and I am going to get Cain. Ele is even cool, but before I did 3 rankings ago.
As if something I added you to the list. I play on my old account - Hoeth
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:24 am

After a successful debut in UT (pala torch 15/13), it was the turn of: barb 10/14 (crap, but my gold barbik can be on the Travi basket), sorc 14/18 (oh, good again ...) and barb 17/14.

I did a coconut deal today. I sold the Truss for Ber which I previously bought for Ist. A few moments later I acquired a little worse than this for an equivalent of a little more than an Ista. : mrgreen:
Very good amu on UT (ar, ress).

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:52 am

I started Ladder with Trap Light Assa, and when I got the right equipment, I retrained it into Kick Assa (the Dragon's Claw) capable of kicking ... Ubers in a short time.
It is more versatile than the primitive Smiter. The death sentry causes the corpse to explode and there is a draft ...;)
On the head, of course, the Face of Wilhelm due to 35% cb (socketed ortho for light res), armor - Chains of Dread (mainly for ress), weapons - Storm Whip (socketed Berem for +20 cb) = 53% cb, shield - Stormshield ( socketed Um), shoes - of course the Carnage Rider (upgraded) - 15% cb, which in total gives a little over 100% cb (you need 100%). Belt - Vigor Boga Thunder (light res, abs. Light ...), Torch (20 ress), two GC All Res +15, a lot of sc to light, a little to fire, from the rings: Raven Ice and yellow for high res + 6% mana for each hit, the amulet is Lattice (high res + ar), two Martial Arts skillers with life, on Uber Diablo I remove the yellow ring and wear a Dwarf Star (fire absorption is useful).
Violet mixtures in the belt, because Uber Mefik is often nervous. It goes down quickly, but in the meantime it drastically lowers the ress (especially to light), and the pets are screwing up with the elements ... I see, that poison res is not good for me (after convie).
As a second weapon I am holding a whip with loads of aura Concentration ... Everything is fine, but ... To the executioner, I have not quit once yet ... I think the sclerosis is fucking me. ;) Next time I might not forget. ;)
I haven't used the Demon's Limb either ...: roll:
The Shadow Master, so annoying in all other places for throwing Mind Blast (or something to do with it) slowing down mob killing, comes in handy in UT (as "cannon fodder") and holds up well (except for the Mefik).
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Pensmug

Diablo

Post by Pensmug » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:00 am

Lies! A clean smith is a failure, but the Zeal Smiter at ease with the right eq smashes everything, even Immuny: p but I still often dust Necr on Uber. CB cap is probably 90%; Mr.
How do you approach mini ubers with this equip? It must be o_O for a long time without tele
I would throw out the truss and buy some amu 2 Assa Res Stat: p even without fcr better, ress can be crammed with 11% SC mass, they are going for some funny change (1fg).
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Matsui

Diablo

Post by Matsui » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:56 am

1. But the kick-ass also smashes the immunity without any problems and quickly ... It's no coincidence that his max poison skill is maxed, plus Stormlash's lightning damage, all together with the awesome speed of kicks (5 series), he blows up twice !

2. I'm too lazy to play Enigma shifting from Necro to Assa (I've already lost the vex and bump during the "shift" - that's bad enough ...) or to fly with the keys -> I buy "ready" organs for ist mal and the matter taken care of. All that's left to do is open the portal and kick the Uberks' assholes. In total, the earnings are smaller, but the time savings are greater and less stress that Eni will die. :-P

3. Of course, I thought about amu for a long time and it turned out that the truss would fit best: ar almost perf, super resy 33 (also almost perf) ... Anyway something for something ... And that I care more about ar than those 2 skill ...
As for ress, I use: gc 15 all res + sc 11% and I have all my inventory full. Of course, torch with perf res and anni with perf res are also. As rings: Raven Ice and Dwarf Star. Skillers are much less important than in the case of other characters, at least when it comes to UT clothing. In addition, they take up a lot of space, which can be better used and stuffed with resik talikas. ;)

4. He did not look like a lama. It was evident that he was wealthy (in runki) and he could do it, and that Truss had perf res (for me, it does not make a difference below, but there are people who are in love with the highest numbers) and close to perfa ar. How the game is assumed: N metalgrid O ber, you probably know what you're doing. ;)

5. I am selling unid t without the mediation of 2jsp, because I do not want to fumble with the forum. I identified some of these torchs: 2 piles in total and maybe 3 sorc, so although I wasted a few, I was still a plus. I decided that I had exhausted my happiness limit and it would be a shame to risk any further. The worst torch they bought from me as unid was Dudu 13/10 so far.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Eredin

Diablo

Post by Eredin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:55 am

I know, I'm just denying the Smith allegation; Mr.
This is being written, I will hold the game or the item will not disappear ...
The fact, I checked the price, the guest did not overpay;) mea culpa
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Brerg

Diablo

Post by Brerg » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:42 am

1. You tried very hard, but you failed. ;)

2. Aj there, it's a waste of time for such games, the more that I'm a regular visitor at UT.
Organ flying is boring. Better to pay a little more and have everything on a plate. ;)

3. Do I know ... There was a lack of perfa ar "a little" ...
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Murin

Diablo

Post by Murin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:07 pm

My zealot smitter was going to burn out, another thing was that I had the best equipment for such a pile. A lot of him, moreover, thanks to Olimp and Mad, because I would not get it for the hell ...
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Devil Baby

Diablo

Post by Devil Baby » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:34 pm

True, true. Games on the norm are practically non-existent, except in rush hour, but they are still washings. Actually, it's a fish, but I feel sorry for TRADE games, you could always catch a nice deal. Tristruny - tomby - cow - baal norm exists practically only privately: |
Sell your soul