Diablo

Anansi

Diablo

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Hack & Slash is Diablo 2 and then nothing for a long, long time. I've played Sacred and Loka, but none of them grow up to the Devil. Favorite classes are the Paladin (who is usually played by a brother) and the Ice Sorceress. Unfortunately, my personal version of Diablo is gone ... my brother says I sold it to someone and forgot it, but I don't want to believe it - sell the original Diablo? Well, one of the unsolvable mysteries.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm

Ladies, but I am not looking for someone better ...;) Playing werewolf gives me more pleasure, and I have a greater experience here. In addition, in this case, it is not necessary to have more sophisticated equipment ...

Tix -> I agree with your opinion. Years go by and "Diablo 2" is still the best:!: :-)
On the other hand, did you even play the Light Trap Killer? The young lady sweeps at a fast pace and does not even have to show herself to the enemies in front of her ...
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:10 pm

I played every character, but not all of them appealed to me - especially Druid and Amazon.
I played the killer, but I was focused on claws and her techniques in close combat.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:17 pm

1. Specifically, which Druid and which Amazon? Because there are many possibilities ... Druid for the elements is very good, as long as he has very good items. A werewolf is much cheaper. with decent weapons and sensational gloves, Dracule can handle anywhere in the PvM game. Also on Uber Tristam.
Amazon for bow in PvM must have very good equipment, otherwise playing Hell does not make sense.
Ama's best at lightning, but only if her mercenary is wearing Infinity. Generally these girls are very expensive. ;)

2. Bad idea. Playing with only claws is pointless. It is better for kicks, but it requires good equipment. The best, fastest and cheapest Assa deals with lightning traps, and then the corpse explodes and there is no point to collect the delinquents regardless of their level, e.g. in the last act, Baal's waves / minions fall like cut sheaves of grain, not to mention cows ... Of course, the necessary items for the skill level, but there is no such rush as with the weapons for the Paladin.
It's so good being bad

Poison Ivy

Diablo

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:18 pm

I see that you are training acute manchkinism: D

My
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:53 pm

1 for Assassin is a combination of high-level claw blows and a stacking of two extra packaged attacks: Basic Hit Boost + Life and Mana Drain. Even before level 40, the bonuses to each attack reached 600% + 400% Life Drain. Add a 300% acceleration, Shadow and Sorceress, protecting your back (because I was playing a multiplayer game). Honey, not a game.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Takwir

Diablo

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:36 pm

OK, but such an Assa requires expensive equipment ... Secondly - I dare say that Lajt�wna will cut the creatures faster. :-P Third - kicks + cool weapon in the handle that adds to damage + poison + Shadowdancery (boots) = much better option than playing with talons.
So the qualitative order is: Trap Light> Kick Poison> Claws.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Dangerous

Diablo

Post by Dangerous » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:38 pm

And it is already known what the new patch should introduce to D2, will we find out only after March 23?
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sylfil

Diablo

Post by Sylfil » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:13 am

Ladies and gentlemen, the ladder reset and the new patch came into force a few days ago, Mad left me but maybe someone else will play on the BN? ; p I already have necrusia at 75lvl and lvluja hydraorb sorc.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:00 am

You are tempting Oli, you are tempting: mrgreen: If I had more time that other games eat up, maybe I would make another smiter / zealot, although I don't really want to play with the same character again. On the other hand, I haven't tested the werewolf yet and the barbarian // Assassin's thoughts, the cup and the amazon rather fall off - I can't handle them solo on UT. And playing nekrus is too boring for me.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...