Diablo

Hawking

Diablo

Post by Hawking » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:04 am

Or to have horse health and the makings of a commando. In the golden years of WOW, I was able to napterodactyl even 12 hours, but with a break for pee and papu ofc. But papu I already ate when I refueled or stabbed profka // spell
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Alfa

Diablo

Post by Alfa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:21 am

Listen - I used to spend half a day playing with Baldursa, Tormenta, or even recently with Mass Effect 3, but as Spellu writes
It is different half a day / day / all night for three days and another simple commitment to addiction, which does not allow you to break away from the game even for a moment. I am not a TVP moron who, while recording material about the computer games fair (which is now causing a sensation on the Internet) in Krakow, made material about addiction, but there was some truth in this report - if you cannot find moderation, it may end tragically.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Devil Baby

Diablo

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:28 am

You have to have a lot of free time and a minimum of responsibilities. Of course, I am not writing about addicts for whom no duties are more important than playing // thoughts.
Sell your soul

Onirke

Diablo

Post by Onirke » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:59 am

When I was young and stupid, I did a three-day marathon. But not at the computer, but at the WFRP and WFB, with breaks for commuting from one session to the other, so I did not sit without moving all the time with my eyes fixed on the monitor. The fact is that after that marathon I fell and slept off the beaten 24 hours.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Dangerous

Diablo

Post by Dangerous » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:18 am

It's strange that you still had the strength to think during these sessions: D
By the way, it's strange that the guy managed to sit so much on Battle.Net with their constant errors and crashing servers. Yea, I'm just looking at another Error 37 ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:44 am

Because today they added a new patch to weaken too tight skills, including the monk. Anyway, after turning on the game, the relevant information was given at CET, not our GMT + 1.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:28 am

Well the fact, and besides, I screwed up with this time. Because CET is our time (GM + 2 probably), not American ... It is true that the time of completion of works is given as "estimated": mrgreen:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Takwir

Diablo

Post by Takwir » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:44 am

On Wednesday, I finally managed to buy a boxed copy of the D3. Aside from regular login difficulties, the occasional kick from the game, and a bunch of other weird little issues in general, the game is a lot of fun to play. It sucks like a swamp, there is a syndrome of "one more location", it is impossible not to smile when you find more references to the previous parts. Even at times I have the impression that the creators did not add anything from themselves, only mixed the contents of 1 and 2, and now they are selling it as part of 3 xD.
I made a sorceress and I am delighted with her. You can feel the power of the character from the very beginning, it only gets better.

Ace, I do not know how you did it, but I finished 1 act on level 15 (or even 16, because after the last quest in the act, I got a level) without visiting each location several times, or without special coking, and Butcher fell so quickly, that I did not want to believe that it was already xD.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:20 am

Easy to learn difficult to master? ;)

Apparently, with the "normal" level there is nothing to suggest. The real "ride" starts with Hell. Only then it turns out what form the "pa�er" has. And whether at all.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Anansi

Diablo

Post by Anansi » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:55 am

But I am not suggesting myself as normal. But since my skills are so bad now that it's nice to look at it, then I can say that at the moment the character has a lot of power, no (<underlines three times "for the moment">>)? :) My guess is that on higher difficulty levels it will not be so easy, this is what I play with my favorite tactics (falling into the middle of a large group of monsters and beating lightning), while I can
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time