Diablo

Woland

Diablo

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:56 am

As the topic is about Diablo, please do not add entries like: "I don't like / I don't play / doesn't fit / I prefer something else ..." etc. etc. etc.

In other words: you have nothing to write about, spam elsewhere.

Poison Ivy

Diablo

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:37 am

Does it only work one way? So for those who are not ASX?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Murin

Diablo

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:32 am

Is it true that there is a meat hedgehog in Diablo 3?
I couldn't answer this question to my students ...
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Alfa

Diablo

Post by Alfa » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:52 am

You should have told them to make a drop on a test specimen. You would suggest that if the game made you addicted, you might not come to the lectures, and as I know life, the students would be happy to join you.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Hawking

Diablo

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:09 am

They already wanted to prepaid to WoW once, but I asked them if my wife had somehow bothered them or something.
Oh trolley, it's like I'm a Hardcore in New Vegas // spell
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Irakhash

Diablo

Post by Irakhash » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:17 am

Spell, if you want, I have a free code for the trial version (i.e. to fight Leoric at the end of Act I, you can safely reach character level 10 by then): mrgreen: I have been playing Diablo III since its premiere - I bought a preorder per gram. pl. On the one hand, it is simplified compared to II ... and on the other hand, it is incredibly complex. It's good that the news comes gradually, otherwise you could get lost. The graphics and music are great, the movies are brilliant (inserts between the acts are different for each profession), as in any Blizzard product, the gameplay is excellent. Numerous references to the previous parts, thanks to which, despite the colorful graphics, the atmosphere has been preserved (at least in the English version, because I have the pleasure to have such, despite buying the Polish version). You can't expect more from hack'n'slash games than you get in the latest Diablo. The game is definitely worth the money. The only drawback is the high hardware requirements.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Leriel

Diablo

Post by Leriel » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:37 am

In the case of this game, I would not suggest this, because with bigger freaks on the screen, these "low requirements by today's standards" often turn out to be too high to enjoy the smoothness of the game without pain, and even on more powerful equipment, the game can cut / slow down / "wheeze" ... --_-

Wred, if you haven't bought the game yet, where are you going to get it? The availability is poor.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vanity Fair

Diablo

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:02 am

Is this code enough to test the game?
If Spell doesn't want to, I'll be happy
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Perv

Diablo

Post by Perv » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:45 am

I also have a trial code to withdraw if anyone is interested ...
It's so good being bad

Veldrin

Diablo

Post by Veldrin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:27 am

I am completely uninterested.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...