Mortal Kombat

Vataes

Mortal Kombat

Post by Vataes » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:09 pm

And in the SS there were pro descriptions of combos and fatalities (I was enchanted by Straightening the Spine and Tearing the Skull: P). the capital magazine was once // thought.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

Mortal Kombat

Post by Matsui » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:56 pm

At the beginning there was "Bajtek", which turned into "Top Secret", where a group of people crystallized who established the reception of computer games in Poland for years (then "CD-Action" changed it a bit, but the foundations were "TS"). Some of their editorial team later founded the "Secret Service" and from that more or less dogemka I started reading game magazines (my older friend was collecting). I started buying only "Gambler" (people from "TS" again) and from time to time "Reset" (people from "SS", only less manga, and more "Sin City" atmosphere). Until my friend gave me almost two years of harvest " CDA ", so happy that I can start from scratch, I already bought mainly" CDA "(and sometimes" Gambler "). These are all magazines on computer games worth mentioning." �wiat Gier Komputerowych "and other" Clicks "are not worth mentioning.

I liked "Gambler" and "CDA" the most until around 2000/2001 (then it became too pop, which, however, "cut" the competition). Anyway, "Reset" was awesome too.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Brerg

Mortal Kombat

Post by Brerg » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:57 pm

Overall, Kopalny from Top Secret was a character that opened the eyes of doubters, but the SS somehow quickly seduced me with the artwork, paper and overall style, not to mention Super Super // thoughts.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

Mortal Kombat

Post by Irakhash » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:37 am

For me, such a legend is RooS - master of "Q1", editor of "TS", then "Gambler", and finally deputy chief of "Reset" (then he was the chief of Valhalla). He wrote from the beautiful perspective of nolaef, developed in the days of the "Q1" league. I remember sending a polemic letter to his book "BG", where he claimed that Dynaheir was useless and that the magician was almost redundant anyway.

Ba! In "Gambler" I really liked Jacek Piekara's lyrics and I will never forget it.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Murin

Mortal Kombat

Post by Murin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:41 am

Do you remember the April Fools' Day issue of the Secret Service, in which the entire editorial office was shown as women hiding under pictures of substituted men because otherwise they wouldn't be able to write about games?
And indignant letters about this idea? :)

The only game magazine I have ever collected.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Kaikki

Mortal Kombat

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:45 am

I collected gambler almost from the beginning ... to the very end :(
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Takwir

Mortal Kombat

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:20 am

"Gambler" was the most balanced of all this post-TOP SECRET cheerleader. Some might say bland, but he was definitely most focused on the games themselves, and his grades were in line with my taste. "TS" was too old school, "SS" was manga kitschy, and "Reset" was dark.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Pensmug

Mortal Kombat

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:19 am

Bajtek, TS, Gambler, SS :) beautiful old times. I collected them all up to the CDA and Smuggler took the place of Fossil in my heart. He also loves the Master and Ma�gorzata :)
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Ciliren

Mortal Kombat

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:22 am

Especially when Alex became chief editor.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Anansi

Mortal Kombat

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:11 am

I ended up on Bajtek :-P
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time