Diablo

Takwir

Diablo

Post by Takwir » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:39 am

He went to Wred's. With the original Diablo III, I also got a World of Warcraft trial code that I won't be using. If anyone wants - I can also give it back.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Vataes

Diablo

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:46 am

These are, excuse me, eggs. Nice idea, but only as an idea. Means: I appreciate the sense of humor, but in a real game, I wouldn't want something like that. --_- Well, it spells "hard" and you will have to get used to it, if I ever manage to:
a) get the game
b) run
c) play without clenches
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

Diablo

Post by Matsui » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:49 am

And this is the reason why I play the English versions. In this version of Diablo III it is a scavenger (a scavenger, not some meat hedgehog ...).
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Triss Merigold

Diablo

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:17 pm

Dworkin stunned like a charmander and my eyes still ache from those fireworks on the screen. And you don't need a cow's level for this.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Ciliren

Diablo

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Some people may like such jokes ... and I require a professional translation that is as close to the original as possible from translators. If they can't or for some reason don't want to do one, then just don't get involved with it.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

Diablo

Post by Dangerous » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Asu, easter eggs are standard in games and some are simply untranslatable due to differences between national cultures. Therefore, new ones are created in their place. You play the English version and there are similar eggs (in other places) too, you just don't catch them. In this case, a faithful and correct translation is what was done.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Pensmug

Diablo

Post by Pensmug » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Maybe I do not know English very well, but the only references I catch there are in the 1st and 2nd part of Diablo ... * So I have doubts about the correct translation of this game. It is different when the eastern egg is made by the creators (see, for example, The Witcher II and Altair's Corpse from Assassin Creed), and another thing when it is forced by translators.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

fabulousfreesia

Diablo

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:09 pm

Or a much simpler reference, but also not "catching" for everyone:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Murin

Diablo

Post by Murin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:28 pm

It's a cool example, but you fucking bring it up a lot over and over again. Students have it with you. : P
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Gor

Diablo

Post by Gor » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:13 pm

Can you imagine? You come to work with a hangover and your friend is already calling the police. Maybe I'll try it myself // uwivv
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.