Total War

Devil Baby

Total War

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:34 pm

I'll buy another two - it's still in the promo + one addition
Asu, what's the best? Shadow & Blade? Hunter Beast? Are you prpet adn warlock?
Sell your soul

Sylfil

Total War

Post by Sylfil » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Trojan: arrow: All 3 are 2 additional LL. Take something with the new race: Tomb Kings (4 LL) or The Vampire Coast (4 LL), Of those 3 you mentioned are definitely Prophet and Warlock for the Scryre clan. You are lucky that I looked at the post, because I have yours in ignore: P

You Old Green Pokrako: arrow: you don't think anything: P Let's say that for completing the co-op campaign with me you won't have to worry about it, but let's get it over via PW
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Brerg

Total War

Post by Brerg » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:33 pm

and in fact I did not pay attention to the amount of extras hidden.
I think I'll take the HE / DE extension and actually Wampiura or Mumie
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Kaikki

Total War

Post by Kaikki » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:34 pm

Vampire Coast are such zombie pirates. Climate like in the Caribbean Vampires. There are two vampires from LL, a banshee and a mutant from Sartossa. Mummies are more suited to the atmosphere of the Hammer.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Veldrin

Total War

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:06 pm

I still remember from the table Hammer, undeads with ranged units and artillery (in the sense not skeletal archers + screamed catapults, only guns and muskets as Sigmar commanded // spell2). They keep the level and climate in TW?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vanity Fair

Total War

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:02 pm

Absolutely, but for me it is more the atmosphere of these enemies of Jacek Sparrow than the atmosphere of Hammer as such: D To make it funnier, the goal is to gain infamy and hunt other famous pirates to get shanties summoning some Leviathan or other Kraken - to kill him and resurrect him as his servant.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Takwir

Total War

Post by Takwir » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:21 pm

I launched Shogun 2 :) in total, I only played one initial battles with my treacherous brother. I play the Shogun 2 campaign, for dessert I leave Challenge the samurai.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Pensmug

Total War

Post by Pensmug » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:00 pm

What can I do about it? I think about these terraces, but it will take a while
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Irakhash

Total War

Post by Irakhash » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:40 am

they got a little puffed up, but they got 500+ and went around the houses - which was greatly helped by the ZOMO units.

Currently, the situation is stabilized - I do not wage wars, but I look after the property (I have the entire north - some 10 provinces). It is true that the apparatus of direct coercion consumes a significant part of the budget, which makes infrastructure investments a bit sluggish ...
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Veldrin

Total War

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am

I'm playing slowly - it takes me an awful lot of time to act "strategically" and less and less from tactical play (battles).
I have an ambivalent approach to naval battles.

something shiogun fires that he will assemble a large coalition against me - but somehow you don't see me. Everyone's fighting over there.
A serious downside to the northern outskirts of Honshu are the distances - even by sea it takes a long time to bring troops.
at the same time, the game has an atmosphere
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...