Total War

Anansi

Total War

Post by Anansi » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:24 am

The shogun might not actually go. although such Empire Total War went in 1280x720 (should have been 800 but it looked bad) on medium details. Meanwhile, I lost Rome because I played him a long time ago and I don't remember anything anymore. and so I have the greatest fondness for Medieval 1 and Shogun 1
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Leriel

Total War

Post by Leriel » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:50 am

Anyone here willing to play the newest Total War? In Roma? :) Asu, do you remember how we used to fight in Medka 2? Don't you feel like a light replay in other climates?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Matsui

Total War

Post by Matsui » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:32 pm

From what I remember, you took offense at me to death some time ago. If you got over it, we can play one day - but a pure game, without mods.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Sylfil

Total War

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:43 pm

Yes? It was so long ago that I don't remember why: D Remind me, maybe they won't play;)
Sure, no mods, be it Roma, Shogun or Napoleon. The choice is yours.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

fabulousfreesia

Total War

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:14 pm

It had to do with my description on GH. However, I do not remember its content completely, or even whether it was my comment about the disaster in Smolensk, or the burying of the former Polish president at Wawel, or rather the media mourning for the Polish Pope.

As for the game, it would probably be the best in Rome 2, but you could also play in such Shogun 2 or Napoleon.

Well, unless after a partial reminder of what happened, you don't want to have anything to do with me again - I will understand it and I will adapt.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Devil Baby

Total War

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:53 pm

Embrace yourselves and heal the post-Smolensk scars, the nation has suffered enough. Set an example and fuck yourself in Total.
Sell your soul

Brerg

Total War

Post by Brerg » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:14 pm

Coming back to the topic of the latest installment of the series. Recently, there was dlc with nomads (free if someone manages to download them before October 29) with which already 16 nations are playable. In addition, in Rome and Carthage you can choose one of three clans, which gives a total of 20 playable combinations
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

Total War

Post by Irakhash » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 pm

That you also have such a memory: D
I am open to any suggestions. Out of these three games, I played Napoleon the most and Rome 2 the least. Paradoxically, it is the reality of the latter that interests me the most.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Gor

Total War

Post by Gor » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:11 pm

Nabu, we'll probably make an appointment directly via steam as soon as you send me an invitation. And we can play each of these games one by one, if you do not get bored of it: mrgreen: In Napoleon you will definitely beat me, in Shogun 2 we have equal chances, and in Rome 2 I think the advantage will be on my side ...
I had a look at the whole topic today ... that I hadn't noticed these heresies before either: shock: Tixon, the heavy cavalry in Medieval 2 in patch 1.3 and 1.5 wrecks every infantry except pikemen and spearmen - which are typically anti-cavalry units. You only need to be able to carry out perfect charges with it: PI is about both issuing the appropriate order (single ppm, not double) by using the appropriate terrain (as flat as possible, without any terrain obstacles) and setting the spiers before sending them into battle (facing the enemy in front of you). ). And under no circumstances is you attacked in a wedge formation - it is actually the creators of the spies.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Pensmug

Total War

Post by Pensmug » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:15 pm

So you know why I was disappointed with the in-game effect. : roll:
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.