Total War

Vanity Fair

Total War

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:20 am

I do not know if I am interested in it, now it is difficult but I think I prefer it, although maybe the larger garrisons, it is more difficult to capture cities without an army
I looked briefly and maybe I will be tempted to Naval Mod
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Hawking

Total War

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:29 am

Well, mods make it easier. But it's easier because they allow you to finally plan. Ie, if you invest in the economy (thanks to the food mod), you will be in the back when it comes to armies and its capabilities (e.g. flaming arrows), but for a few dozen turns you will have rich cities with a food bonus (+50 profit per turn at the end I had). Garrisons - you can get a large army in quick combat, but while defending, if you are good, you will destroy most of the enemy's army.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:43 am

Playing Medivala was great. Only good in Empire, and Napoleon bored me.
I didn't even feel like engaging in battles once in a while and getting stuck with battalions.
The trash flew off the disk quickly.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Vataes

Total War

Post by Vataes » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:07 am

Medievala II is saved by numerous mods and the simplicity of making your own. Empire, unfortunately, is only a beta, and NTW has too few factions to choose from. Shogun II is good, but unfortunately its modding is very difficult. That's why I like Medek better.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Poison Ivy

Total War

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:46 am

MTV is absolutely a good game, but too easy and too big. I was never able to finish. After conquering the area, I turned into a roller that ran over other countries with a finger in ... and after conquering half of the map, I didn't feel like it anymore. I was playing SS 6.x plus some patch.
In Shogun, I enjoy naval battles. I am irritated by the relatively short development path of individual characters.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Kaikki

Total War

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 am

And they pushed me away. I'd rather collect two fleets and throw a quick one than fight a regular one.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Devil Baby

Total War

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:59 am

Today I am picking up a new computer. And if only the integrated graphics card pulls, it will be Shogun, like nothing. I can buy my doctorate at the bazaar: P
Sell your soul

Ciliren

Total War

Post by Ciliren » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:35 am

Integra? Nigga, please ... She will pull one with ease, maybe two. On low details.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Perv

Total War

Post by Perv » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:21 am

Basically, from what I was rummaging in the network, its performance depends mainly on the prock and the frame (Radeon HD4250). Procek is nice AMD x4 FX-4100 3.6GHz, 8GB ram. For this 1.5TB drive for SATA 3. See you. In fact, this computer without a normal graphics card is to encourage me to write a drama faster. When I finish, then I will buy a sensible one.

MrSpellu, Not from a grant, but indeed from the EU research money. More specifically from the program financed by the Human Capital program organized by the University of Wroc�aw. I found that there is some bad mzime in the old computer and I will not finish my PhD thesis on it (mainly because you hang almost all the time).
It's so good being bad

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:24 am

Recently, there is a fashion to buy maki for money from a grant / EU fund: badgrin:
I think I will modernize the tin
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?