Total War

Vanity Fair

Total War

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:21 am

Play Empire, you will see what the English Line Infantry does after inventing Fire by Rank and Platoon Fire.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Alfa

Total War

Post by Alfa » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:44 am

ewnie and yes - it was the age of dust :)

I also have a musket regiment in WH - I don't see the difference,
in general - so far I have the impression that it is a pity to lose "place", time and money for rifle troops if you can take something to hth
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:37 am

Empire and Napoleon are basically the dominance of ranged units, although the bayonet attack is always on the props; in order not to waste cavalry, you have to think carefully three times before the charge, because just a few cocks in the quadrangle will bayonet you the most elite elite before you manage to dig it out. But ... fucking .. how is it? .
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Kaikki

Total War

Post by Kaikki » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:46 am

You will appreciate the shooters with enemy flyers, and were you sure you cast spells in the basic variant, not the enhanced one? : mrgreen:
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Irakhash

Total War

Post by Irakhash » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:28 am

But you cast it with LMB on the spell icon and LMB on the enemy ... or 2 x LMB on the spell icon and then LMB on the enemy? This is a big difference, such as between summoning zombies and skeletons (summon zombie spell), only in the second version there is a 50% chance that the mage, casting the enhanced version of the spell, will be hit by excessive mental effort (mana spent at once, etc, etc) xD If these injuries only hurt him, the spell will cast ... but if he falls, it won't:
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

fabulousfreesia

Total War

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:55 am

hmm
I played a little more - at the strategic and economic level, however, the game is a bit difficult. I play on a more difficult level (hundreds of hours over WFB / WH40K / others, however, oblige) and I will "split up" a bit - I only have 2.5 armies and the budget is not balanced, you can see that the computer is cheating (I incorporated the province with the army - and it immediately came out that he pays much more for the army than he has revenues), and I twist with the budget like Morawiecki for 500+

battle - but the goblins are too strong. despite everything. blood. still with the generals ...
However, less emphasis on tactical combat for brute force
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Brerg

Total War

Post by Brerg » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:25 am

Only you know that in Hammer for each new army (in the understanding of even only the general) over the first (starting) army, the maintenance of all units increases by 1%? So if the computer had one army, it maintained it for a normal price, and if you took it, for example, your third army - then the maintenance of all your units increased from + 1% to + 2%.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Total War

Post by Matsui » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:17 pm

tja - only that after the incarnation of the ally's army, the costs increased disproportionately to the income from this province (Talabosco�tam) but nvm.

Interestingly, I noticed that a hero moving with an army is much more expensive to maintain than when he is flying alone :) (like 200-300 zlotys)

and back to the problem of the battle - in Medieval, when I was hammering into the unit from the side / back, I was almost sure that I would destroy it, here I have a situation that the enemy unit is in close combat with mine, I additionally stab him in an extra unit in the back / side and no it has the result as it should.

or this - I am ambushing the enemy army - attacks them when they are on the march, a charge from the side. and what ? and eq. i'm losing they rude me. (even the fact that they had some advantage 20:15 does not explain) ...
the game sucks me up a bit. I have 43 regiments 20/15/8 (armies) on the "board" - I cannot afford more (I still have a budget deficit which will allow me to survive 5-6 rounds without changing revenues)
in the 43rd turn I am invaded - Skarsnik 20 (goblins are stronger than what was in WFB - but nvm, not goblins are a problem and Skarsnik, without defeating him I have no chance)
- 20 regiment army of orcs that in h-t-h are simply much better than my soldiers (parish ambush failed)
- Vlad Carstein with a full army of dead bodies - I don't know how to fight them, because I didn't get to fight him.

in addition, if I move 8 regiments from the north, the Nordlings will also attack me with an army of 20.

wtf?
I don't know what kind of Jew they are borrowing, but I also want to!
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Veldrin

Total War

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:05 pm

Lower the campaign level to easy and leave the battles on the current one (or reduce it, since you are complaining about the boost to enemy statistics). The first difficulty selected is the campaign level, while the game starts, you can only change the difficulty level of the battles themselves.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Perv

Total War

Post by Perv » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:41 pm

the main forces are on the hill - crossbowmen max stretched below a regiment of spearmen and swordsmen. There are more gobbos going straight ahead without any fiddling, but I have a few more regiments tucked away on their side on a wooded hill. I position them so that when they reach my lines I will attack them from the back / side - they will fall into the scissors. They're just gobbos, they'll burst fast like a pint out of three.
It happens as I said - the greens attack and uphill and get an arrow from the side - for example a regiment of 120 gobbos beats my swordfish, their second charge comes - this time spearmen from the side, from the forest from above. It would seem that in a moment and the goblins will pass the back ... but no ... they fight and waltzes, even there is a situation that the state is: swordsmen are losing, gobbos are losing, spearmen are winning.
But let it be - an extremely bloody clash (the whole battle), but it breaks the goblin line, they run away :) I chase a bit, a bit no - some units help in the fight against them, they are still fighting (some survivors) and there are two goblin chiefs (including Skarsnik ) - they do not give up, I fight them with whole regiments - including to S. I am sending a fresh squad of halberdiers. It would seem that they are swept, but no ... the characters piss me off (my boss is Balatazar - mints in the fight), the goblins "gather" and come back - I lose.

I am terribly surprised by the speed and mobility of the units

archers - charges at them - they shoot then roll up and run away - we have a similar traffic so I chase and they run away and I can't catch up :)
I find - waste of time, I stop and go back to the main events - at the same time they stop and start shooting
It's so good being bad