Total War

Sylfil

Total War

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:52 am

When you reach the right size, all survivors will declare war on you.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Alfa

Total War

Post by Alfa » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:45 am

in total, I do not have vassals, but subjects and possibly a few (2) allies.
I checked - they actually declare war in about 18 provinces, but not all of them. The allies are still friendly (at least on a normal level) - although it's hard to find allies in this game :)
catch my breath all in all, it probably will prepare for the last campaign. I knock out everything that comes out of Hojo cities / I keep them on a drip. The development of cities / provinces completely loses sense at some stage.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Onirke

Total War

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:48 am

I am going to play a little leisurely game.
I'll build it, I'll play, etc ..

do you know what i miss? - basic logic
There was a finite number of samurai, so to speak, and not mass production. I understand that this could be done with ashigaru - although I would limit it too. It's quite simple functionality.

the current system does not promote in-depth military development - only in breadth.
It is easy for me to invest time / money in better samurai. The basic unit is good enough, so it's a shame to waste resources on development.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Takwir

Total War

Post by Takwir » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:48 am

I am a little bored with this kind of music .... I will also finish with them (I think I can manage ... the rest of the computer sounds similar to me. I throw them in rot / 49% cost around 400 and drive;)
I am so much better that in every province there is an army ...
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Perv

Total War

Post by Perv » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:58 am

ok. I won - I was a bit surprised by the info that I have to hold Kyoto for a year (4 rounds) but ... I made it. In fact, at the end - that is, from the moment of taking over the border province, it gets hot and everyone is attacking you (me), even allied families ... back.
I have not tried the law - but it is also not worth creating vassals, unless you are occupying an overseas province on the basis of a looted foray into the enemy's rear, and you do not want to play with managing it ...

with comments about the game
nice solved with "agents" - it really makes sense and well developed help definitely in the game.
economy - ships are weird (I think I mentioned) - too many in the game, and in many cases it's better to sink the fleet than to keep it. Such a situation - before the final game I controlled all shopping centers - when the province that triggers the "totalwar" system is captured, everyone declares war on me (immediately or after 1-4 turns) which deletes all trade routes. Ergo does not hesitate to keep the fleet at these points. - which resulted in the fact that at the time of the economic crisis (13,000 koku for the army) I simply sank 7/10 of the fleet. :)

having learned that the 17th (18?) province causes aggression, I tried to bring about a situation where the second clan first becomes unlucky 17 and only then I - but he was so reluctant that I got bored - did anyone experience such a situation?

ps. it's nice to launch a "Cichociemny" behind the enemy and cause revolts in the provinces with him. :)

I was playing the "normal" regular campaign.
It's so good being bad

fabulousfreesia

Total War

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:47 am

I just took a look at TW: S2 Samurai Twilight
like the same game but it looks completely different - at least the main map. It's still Nipponia though
I will not say - I was interested in what I saw. After the game, I will wave a few rounds ....
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Woland

Total War

Post by Woland » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:58 am

I founded Res Publica Obama Care
and I don't know if it makes sense.
Shoguns on the left, imperial on the right, and my 12 provinces in the center.

Matsui

Total War

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 am

As if anyone asked, there is a free download of Shogun 2 on Steam, probably until Friday.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Kaikki

Total War

Post by Kaikki » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:24 am

a bit at the twilight stage - after my volt from the ranks of the shogun, the game made me a bit weary ...
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:29 am

It was the first time that an entire region was wreaked of havoc in the series. Pretty good horde mechanic. If you enjoy rolling over stupid Romans in a horde, or heroically defending the latter - it's worth it. Although Rome 2 is probably better when it comes to the typical atmosphere of antiquity.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.