Total War

Devil Baby

Total War

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:13 pm

So yes - the swordsmen take the attack, defend themselves, you attack with spearmen, and you send your infantry after the archers? //wall
Sell your soul

Anansi

Total War

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:59 pm

what difficulty are you playing on? Everyone in a battle above normal gives bonuses to enemy statistics, including morale. And so it was throughout the series, play a battle at the highest level in Medieval 2 and you will have trouble defeating the peasants with rushing chivalry. Fortunately, the difficulty level of battles can be lowered during the campaign (e.g. to normal, without stats bonuses). Besides, what was your mortar doing at the time? How about witchcraft? Because, as I understand it, you play the Empire and you chose Archmage Gelt from the Metal College as your starting leader (mistake, you had to Karl-Franz, and Gelt should be recruited later), who has a mortar in the starting army. Where's the cavalry? As for the revenues, have you made any general of yours treasurer? Besides, the higher the difficulty of the campaign, the smaller the "king's purse" for the player, and the higher for the compa nation.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:57 pm

Tix, I was looting gobbos while you standing up and tapes ...
that's how it turned out, the swordsmen defend themselves (attacking) and the men come to the rescue (from the side of the hill)

Asu, what the magic is, soft caps. I play the empire and I have Francis, the other army is led by Belshazzar. What mortars? What cavalry? I ask where to live with the money?

Initially, Franciszek had one cavalry unit. And that's all the cavalry I have in round 43.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Woland

Total War

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:19 pm

How come you haven't upgraded Altdorf to city level 3 and built a Reikguard building in round 43 yet? Additionally, in Talabheim, probably also on the 3rd level of the city, you can build a building from the Knights of the Flaming Sun ...

Vataes

Total War

Post by Vataes » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:10 pm

Maybe it is this lack of talent?
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Vanity Fair

Total War

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:02 pm

If he plays it like in Mass Effecta, it is definitely a lack of // spell talent

The most important rule for playing games:

First time for plot and mechanics. So normal.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Pensmug

Total War

Post by Pensmug » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:45 pm

Then remember how you did it then, because you can see something faded in your memory // thoughts.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Poison Ivy

Total War

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:14 am

a) because I play campaigns on "high" - realistically I just don't have money / I have level 4 of the city. High probably has other starting positions and possibilities for expansion.
b) it turned out that I also played the battles on "high" ... hmm, I was sure that I changed to normal, but nothing - I changed and in fact, now everything is fine :) - I assume that playing the battle on "high" is probably intended for later times, because for now it just doesn't make sense.
c) I haven't taken Talabheim yet - I'm planning to conquer them peacefully :) just like Marienburg

the difference between a normal battle and a high battle is colossal. practically none of the available units (swords, spears, halberds) has a chance in a 1: 1 fight with another basic enemy unit.
I would agree - but ... Medieval II (Stainless Steel with HIP) on normal just bored me - I played some battles, but then only gave the machine - in the end I gave up because it was not what it was about. Also Warhammer a bit of arrogance right on Wysoka;)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Triss Merigold

Total War

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:19 am

High has exactly the same starting position and the possibility of expansion (not counting lower revenues). In fact, it's even better that you didn't build it in Altdorf itself - because its highest level (and the only one) is only on the 3rd level of the city and it is a waste of space in the provincial capital for buildings whose maximum level can be built already on the 3rd level of the city (including For this reason, it is worth moving the barracks from Altdorf to another town and building a stable instead of the barracks). But it is unforgivable that you did not build it in a smaller town in the Reikland province (because only in Reikland it is possible to build it) as soon as you upgraded it to the 3rd level
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Ciliren

Total War

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:14 am

I looked at your guide on the forum. And it seems to me that the Reikguard building can also be erected in one of the cities of Wisseland (Nuln) and Middenheim.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it