Total War

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:08 pm

It is, after all, no one is telling you to do quests. Only the dwarves are somewhat forced to do so by the Big Book of Injury.

Don't listen to the Trojan with this esteemed Empire. I have completed the campaign:
- dirty (Beastmen)
- ugly (Norsca)
- Green // orc
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Poison Ivy

Total War

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:22 pm

is there any significant difference in gameplay between TW: W 1 and 2 is it the same game with different campaigns? I put my green paws on the one and I don't know what to do next // orc. On the other hand ... I played one battle and I feel cool about it somehow; I think I was too spoiled by Empire and Napoleon, where battles do not quickly turn into one fucking cauldron with fuck
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Eredin

Total War

Post by Eredin » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:23 pm

I do not know, I am still thinking about buying a two, because recently there is no time to play.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

Total War

Post by Alfa » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:15 pm

Ie. For a while I got acquainted with the one and she didn't stop to ass, especially since I'm afraid of "... it was going well until he got the dragon in my limb and everything went wrong". I feel in my urine that hand-to-hand combat is absolutely ruling here, and I am allergic to Medieval.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Hawking

Total War

Post by Hawking » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:44 pm

So, a poop for a bishop as in Medieval? It didn't make me feel good about it. Well, it is already on the disk and it does not call to eat, when I find a moment between my duties and Disco Elysium I will explore it. Krzaty or the Empire's rifle does make any sense at all or the only raison d'etre are infantry blocks and as much knighthood as will fit?
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Perv

Total War

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:29 pm

actually, I can't really remind you that I should be particularly crazy about this game ...
there is always a problem with shooting in any system / either underweight or exaggerated.

no, wait. trebuchets!
come in handy for conquering the city.
I mean just like siege towers ....

I was actually playing the full Empire campaign only, then I got a little bored
It's so good being bad

Poison Ivy

Total War

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:29 pm

Surprisingly, Empire / Napoleon had a nice balance in that the default fighting style was 80 steps, but you could play hand-to-hand combat; you know, you had to be more calculating than WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH !, but the melee combat units were not even as useless as the archers in Medieval (at least as far as I remember // their thoughts). And when you invaded Russia in Napoleon, you could quickly find out that in this green horde, even the cloak has a greater bonus to the charge than the French grenadiers (unfortunately, it was usually known when a group of musicians were smashing the best regiments with our butts, sadness).
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Gor

Total War

Post by Gor » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:22 am

In WH, archers have value. Besides, you need to know what you are driving and which unit to send to. You know, when you send cheap archers on armored motherfuckers, it'll be a shit.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Triss Merigold

Total War

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:47 am

in which I agree to 123%
there is no use of a fancy unit like a scalpel - the heroes are there for that
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:04 am

I hope that it is possible to work on mobility, because yesterday Karol Franciszek trotted me like a moron before he could swing the hammer: badgrin:
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?