Total War

Devil Baby

Total War

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:29 am

Have a look at the dlc game library in the library. Ie you click on the title of the game and to the right you have installed dlc, next to what you have there should be a sign "v" in a square. If it's not there, click it. And if you have it, it means that it has already been added and you have this DLC in the game.
Sell your soul

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:15 am

Trojan, or maybe a co-op campaign? You would take your Empire and I would take your dwarves and beat your companion together? Difficulty level to be negotiated, it would be a night in a day except for the weekend every other week. Possibly every Saturday, but also after 23:00.

Norska, I've completed the entire campaign, now I'm playing with Winter Fang.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Hawking

Total War

Post by Hawking » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:39 am

Right there, my Empire.
I have never played with them in WFB.
Besides, few people played the Empire at all.

Interesting idea for a coop. All in all, I am for, but I have to play something myself :). End your campaigns, then leave. In fact, mid-September. And what does it mean "at night"? I never go to bed before 1:00.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Vataes

Total War

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:52 am

After 23:00, I mean. When I have 2 shifts at work (and I have it every other week), I only come back home around 10 p.m. and I can sit easily until 2 a.m. - 3 a.m., because the next day I do not get up before 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. : 00: mrgreen: It can be easy from the 2nd half of September, I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Veldrin

Total War

Post by Veldrin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:45 am

Where can I recruit Blazing Sun Knights? I have their chapter house in T., but I can only take ordinary knights.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Onirke

Total War

Post by Onirke » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:41 am

In Talabheim in their chapter house ... but may require The Grim and the Grave DLC. I have all the DLCs and I don't remember what exactly is there. Therefore, in terms of races in co-op, you will choose the first one that suits you there, and I will adapt, because I have a larger selection of nations (Empire, Chaos warriors, beastmen, 2 dwarves, 2 vampires, 2 forest elves, 2 Norse, 3 greenskins , 3 Bretonni). : mrgreen:
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Takwir

Total War

Post by Takwir » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:35 am

If you sit so hard on the subject of TW: WFB,
then maybe you know something about
1. Will there be Chaos Dwarfy? :)
2. Is the TW: Arena project already running?
3. When will Tw: WFB 2 be?
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Brerg

Total War

Post by Brerg » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:11 am

1. Maybe they'll come in Tw: WFB 3, more like DLC, if at all.
2. In closed beta or alpha again. They're up to something about it, but I'm not following this project closely.
3. It is already in pre-sale. The premiere is on September 28. For pre-sale or purchase within the first week of the premiere, free DLC to one - Norsca (2 factions: title and Winter Fang). In addition, for the owners of both parts, there is a free mega campaign on a combined map (not the premiere of the two, but somehow shortly after it).
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Gor

Total War

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:30 am

On the other hand, 240 zeta for a game is a lot ...
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Total War

Post by Leriel » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 am

Well, not enough, the more so because one more part is to be released, which will also cost the same. On the third hand, the WFB figures were not cheap either: mrgreen:
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.