Total War

Alfa

Total War

Post by Alfa » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:45 am

It seems to me that it is only in Reikland, but I will not let my head for it - I haven't played the Empire for so long. I only went through the entire campaign with Beastmen and Greenskins.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Sylfil

Total War

Post by Sylfil » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:34 am

Well, my race will only appear in Part 2, and then tremble enemies of Ulthuan: mrgreen:
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Takwir

Total War

Post by Takwir » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:09 am

The situation in the Empire has stabilized a bit - the reconquista is underway.
Lionheart is doing the same from beyond the mountains.

Vampire von Carstein besieged the "Congregation" with 4 armies, I came with my brother to help 2 armies and swept the "machine".
Chaosmen from Skelling also come in boats like this, but they are afraid to land, when one army finally landed - with a little uncertainty I gave it a counter with the Emperor ... and the machine swept it off. (it was 2 am - I didn't have the strength to play it - on the other hand - maybe it will send these vampires away and I will see what the battle of 10,000 peasants looks like)

from the north (Kislev) goes the Horde - and as I can see it sweeps quite well - cities are falling like flies (destroyed)

ps. this TotalWar forum ... looks terribly chaotic
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:23 am

I have a bit of trouble with immigrants - this is how they have been fighting to the Empire from everywhere since the 82nd turn
from the North-North-East, the Vikings of Skellige land on the beaches of Merienburg, from the North, the Vargs of Norsca, exiled by the Winter King, seek shelter, and from the North-East, through Kislev, a Chaosite column goes, looting all Ladybugs on the road.

Wompierze vonCarstein woke up from the east - they want some compensation for lost property ... and from the South-East there is an outpost of green immigrants - but I know that with them the biggest integration problem. Some prophet, some zero% scarves. It won't catch on.

The problem is that I only have two serious columns with humanitarian aid and I am not able to serve all clients in no way ...
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Gor

Total War

Post by Gor » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:14 am

With which Poland? // panda But the Empire is the equivalent of the Empire. You hidden German option;): mrgreen:
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Onirke

Total War

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:42 am

Holy Empire of the Polish Nation

by the way ... Empire sounds better than Empire

yesterday I sacrificed an entire army (20) * just to bleed Norsca ... strong their chariots ...
the second time (the first time they chased my cat) I came up with a satanic plan.

I have placed my foot in the forest!
counting on the fact that they will not go there ...
I was wrong ... blood and splinters
plus trolls ...
this army was a scabbard ... only "got" it after I incorporated Highgarden (Hochland) into the mother ... cleans the recruits straight from the nursery. All in all, I felt a bit like a general of a gang of four, they had to die (this army was too heavy a burden on the budget, and it was completely worthless) - except that they defended the Capital

ps. The Reixguard is overwhelmed.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Eredin

Total War

Post by Eredin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:12 am

Oh, you are over there immediately, wait until you get your hands on the Knights of the Flaming Sun, these are only cokes, and from what I remember also a building on the 3rd level of the city (only in Talabheim).
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Leriel

Total War

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:21 pm

Inspired by the Old Ork in the subject of the battle, I set off on the Viking Norska, or Wulfrik the Wanderer. Kislev is on fire nicely: mrgreen:
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Hawking

Total War

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:32 pm

What kind of Poles ?! There is simply no equivalent of Poles in M�otek (well, the stubborn Ostenmark). I beat the Russians - the tsar, boyars. And as for the winged lancers - Moscow once tried to copy the Polish-Lithuanian hussars, when they left the capital they fell off their horses ... Besides, so far Kislev has imperial units in Total War, only maybe some dlc will change it (or mods) . And what about the DLC - Norska is probably the best DLC that has been released for the Hammer so far, especially since I got it for free as part of the Hammer II pre-order: mrgreen:
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Kaikki

Total War

Post by Kaikki » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:33 pm

Nonsense, even the developers of WFB or Warmaster officially admitted that the inspiration for Kislev was Moscow and RON. And the fact that for Britola everything east of the Oder is Asia, Ruthenia and Wogle Eastern Europe, is a different fairy tale - while looking at various variations of the world, we have in total France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, some Arabia, but England would be in trouble (Albion is sometimes, sometimes is gone).
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.