Technikalia

Poison Ivy

Technikalia

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 am

For me, and probably for you as well, it will be the first session played on the Internet. In that case, it is necessary to explain how it will all happen.

We will try to play "rounds" of the game once or twice a day - that is, I will write my longer posts (in which I will describe the current situation) in the morning and in the evening (although sometimes there may be only one post a day). After each such post, there is time for you, you can write what you do, what you say or just ask something MG ("Does this door have a lock?"). I will try to respond to these smaller posts as soon as possible ("No, this door does not they have a lock. They have a very solid metal fitting. Breaking them is not a good idea. ") If someone does not write anything, I will assume that his character does nothing (e.g. stands and watches as others break down the door), he does what everyone (helps to balance them) or does what is clear from the context.

However, when I finish my post with the words "What are you doing?" ("A herd of angry ogres is charging at you. What are you doing?") It means that everyone expects to write what they do in a given situation - then you have to write something (even stupid "I'm not doing anything, I'm waiting for them to reach me." I will wait for everyone to respond with further action. Of course, the order of answers does not matter, and so activities are considered with diminishing initiative.

In many cases, I will implicitly refer to the rules of the Muda and rolls the dice for various tests. So if any of you choke on an apple or stumble over your own sword, it doesn't mean that I am malicious, but that it was a very unlucky throw.

If anyone has any technical questions please here. On the topic that the game will be played on, you are not there, only your characters! So feel into it.

And one more, very important thing: before sending, please upload the text to Libre Office, OpenOffice or another Word, and check the spelling and typos. They just spoil the atmosphere, and I am going to exterminate them with all resolve! If someone writes me carelessly, don't be surprised when his character ends the game earlier than others. I write it as seriously as possible, because I think it has a very negative impact on the fun of the game - careless text is bad to read. And please do not explain this to me.

Aha - at the beginning, I suggest that each of you introduce your character here - who he is, where he comes from, how he is dressed, etc ... It's not about pasting a character card, but a nice, multi-line description for other players.
Eh ... please do not use emotes again ... Describe your reactions in words ...
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Hawking

Re: Technikalia

Post by Hawking » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:58 am

So we play or not ?? I should find a few moments a day for that
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:26 am

I wonder if my ax was made of stainless steel? ... as it may become useless over time ...
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:36 am

Once you create characters (beginners, don't overdo umami and stats), send them to me at PW. The same will be asked by those who already have characters.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Post by Gor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:16 am

ok I've already sent you. I am waiting for a wave of criticism
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:02 am

I got one character so far. I'm waiting for the rest of the team
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:26 am

Dwarf unchanged. Arghhhh ..
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:36 am

Send anyway.

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:40 am

I wanted to make some changes to my character.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:15 am

There is no problem with that.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it