RPG Session

Alfa

Re: RPG Session

Post by Alfa » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:27 am

Not that I would like to stick to your sexual orientations, but I explained why the sight of a naked human woman does not affect me (although I have nothing to do with it:]) and the gentlemen see or are so hard that they do not do anything to themselves from the sight of a naked woman or are .... different orientation:] ....
I cut the ties that confuse the girl while maintaining due caution, because you can expect anything from a naked woman lying in the middle of the road - in addition, she is a human ...
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:32 am

Are you sure you want to do this? I remind you that the girl is chained ... quite solid looking. There is no blacksmith in the area that can sharpen your ax again.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Hawking

Post by Hawking » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:36 am

On the one hand, I would leave her, it seems to me that nothing good can come out of having contact with "such" women.

And on the other hand, it's a pity not to help

Maybe you should strike this harlot on the head with a cane and free it, and then leave it here and set off, unconscious should not be dangerous. ???

Let's think it over again!
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:23 pm

The butcher cut not such chains - what Thorin decided would be done.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Thorin goes to the stone, raises his ax intending to hit the chains binding the girl. At this point, however, you are blinded by a flash, after which the stone and the girl disappear, and in this place I see ... a forest ghost in the form of a young rusalka, with short blond hair, small, pointed breasts and lush hips. Her voice, however, does not fit such a character at all, it is loud, cold and momentous ...
- Come away, women, for it does not concern you. And you too dwarf, a vile underground being! And you men! - here this strange creature turns to Ecthelion, Illaifen and Henn - you acted against your nature, you were not deceived! Fools, if any of you had possessed me, you would have received great gifts and great power! Oh yes ... you will be punished ...

Another flash, and this time the strange creature disappears completely ... the clothes of Ecthelion, Illaifen and Henn are also completely gone. To the delight of the female team (and the dwarf), they show all their secrets (greater and lesser) in all their glory ... They stand completely naked, as their gods created.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Post by Gor » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:32 pm

I squat, abashed, and cover my naked body with the backpack that I have left ... I look pleadingly at Thorin and ask ...
"Drop a piece of some rag ... Please"
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:35 pm

What are you looking at, you haven't seen a naked man? Especially to the ladies here.

Do I have spare clothes in my backpack?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:38 pm

No. Neither of you have spare clothes.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

Sometimes trusting my innate instincts pays off. If I have any unnecessary clothing I give it to my companions.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:38 am

Resigned, I cover myself with branches.
- Anyone know any way to tame a rusalka? Maybe Henn is a druid after all?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it