RPG Session

Kaikki

Re: RPG Session

Post by Kaikki » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:24 pm

There are no traces of mysterious cults here.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Murin

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 pm

By hitting your hand on the forehead - you can see that the druid ... we are wasting good girl here ... I mean, I wanted to tell you that we are wasted as we dwarves do not like your human-elven girls - skinny is so ... has something to catch:] .... okay, seriously, maybe we would help the girl ?? (no - I do not mean SUCH help, just the usual one - cut it off and put on it) I know that the wench looks suspicious, but no wench still advised Thorin, especially when the Rzeznik is at my belt
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Irakhash

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Since we came here along a clearly trodden path, it means that this place is often visited by these villagers and they have something to do with it !!!

It must be a place of some primitive worship, and this girl is probably about to give herself to some demon, otherwise they would not leave her alone and sacrifice her immediately.

What do you think we should do?
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Brerg

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:58 pm

There may be something in it ... But maybe try something clever and ask the girls what happened? :>

What happened to you? Who did this to you?
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Post by Matsui » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Unfortunately, the girl is unable to pronounce a single word. It still only twists as much as the chains it chained allows. And her hips are squirming the most ... And she just keeps making inarticulate moans ...
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vataes

Post by Vataes » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm

- I got lost along the way, but somehow I managed to catch up with you - I say to the team - the innkeeper told me what you asked about and I followed the trail ...

I circle the tree and look for traces - footprints, strange smells, scraps of clothing and something and the like ...
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Oneia

Post by Oneia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:53 am

Neither you, April, nor anyone else on the team (or rather, the part of it that deals with magic) feel anything magical here. Of course, you are just beginning magicians, so it is possible that this place has something extraordinary about it. You don't feel anything anyway.

There are also no traces around.
Dopamine Addicted

Rincewind1

Post by Rincewind1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:02 am

There are 2 exits - we can cut it off or leave it as it is .... I am in favor of exit 1 - let's cut it off - if it turned out to be someone powerful (and it does not look like), we can always use the ancient strategy of the dwarves - Khorden Bazaar !!!! in free translation - W NOGI !!!!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 am

I don't know ... this "Lady" looks suspiciously at the male side of the team ... However, I can't imagine that we could just leave just like that ...
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Eredin

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:23 am

Well, he does. And he does everything to tempt them ....
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today