RPG Session

Veldrin

Re: RPG Session

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:39 am

-Thanks to you, good innkeeper ... You can leave us alone ...
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:14 am

here the evening has come for you to eat, drink a few glasses of beer (or a dozen - as in the case of Thorin) and dry your clothes. Finally it's time to go to bed - this inn doesn't offer much luxuries, but the beds were comfortable enough that you slept until noon. Our little story has come full circle because you are sitting at the table again having a late breakfast. Soon you will have to leave the inn, unfortunately you do not have money for more than one night. Meanwhile, there is cheese, milk, bread and a few eggs on the table. And of course a cask of beer ...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Onirke

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:23 am

Zjadam kawałek chleba z serem, przepijam to mlekiem.
-A wiec towarzysze, myśle, że nie ma sensu tu dłużej siedzieć. Powiniśmy odrazu wyruszyć w droge ku miejscu, gdzie znajdowała się świątynia... Sądze, że w tej osadzie i tak niewiele sie dowiemy zwarzając na ilość złota jaką posiadamy... Co o tym sądzicie?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

Post by Perv » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:29 am

I eat some breakfast and sip a solid amount of beer with antalka .... It seems to me that there is really nothing to wait for - a village like thousands, so here we will not find opportunities to earn money - exploring this temple is probably the most sensible solution .... I suggest taking the rest eat what you can and go in the direction indicated by the innkeeper ... your path or the magically gifted members of our team sensed something about the innkeeper - that is, did he tell the truth about the location of the temple and did he seem honest? - so does he not send a gang of suckers in the wilderness where a larger pack of his henchmen is waiting for us and rob us of our belongings ?? :>
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:33 am

I eat my breakfast trying a little bit of everything. I put some food in a bag that I carry over my shoulder.

"Let's go until it's too late, because before we know it you'll have to set up camp for the night."
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:41 am

- A man is simple, so if he is not influenced by spells - he tells the truth. I can't sense any charms, although some kinds of them are hard to detect, powerful spells are needed. But who would have an interest in casting powerful charms on someone like that? For this reason, the possibility is excluded.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Anansi

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:44 am

So, since the innkeeper tells the truth and in fact is just a simple boy he looks like, I don't see any obstacles to go to the swoaty immediately - so let's take food and water as much as possible and go!
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Ciliren

Post by Ciliren » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:48 am

I agree ... Let's go as soon as possible!

Saying these words, he packs some food into his backpack ...
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Pensmug

Post by Pensmug » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:54 am

When you left, the sun was already high in the sky and the whole world was warming in its rays. Everything - plants, animals and birds, even roadside stones - seemed to dry in its rays. After yesterday's downpours there are still deep pools of water in which frogs now protect against the sun. You are walking slowly along the path shown to you by the innkeeper as the one that leads to the ruins of the temple. It meanders between gentle hills, then turning west, then north again. It is not a very wide route, but traveling through it is not difficult.

After some time you come to a lonely tree under which you can see a large flat stone. There is a pretty young girl chained to a stone. Her legs and arms are spread out and she is completely naked. Greedily she looks at the male side of the team, moans escaping her lips. And they are by no means moans of pain ...
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Takwir

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:16 pm

And what a disgusting profanation of nature, what a filthy club uses this beautiful corner !!!

You have to do something about it, but you also have to be careful!

[I look around for some traces, signs of worship, like signs etc.]
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.