RPG Session

Hawking

Re: RPG Session

Post by Hawking » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:35 pm

I have the same view as you, Thorin.
Nothing good could produce such disgusting images.
Before we decide to enter there, let's check the side corridors. They have to lead somewhere.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 pm

Do you also think that uncle Thalin is behind this door? The question remains whether these pictures do not show what is hidden on the 2nd side of the gate ... let's check the side corridors, maybe other rooms will tell us what we can find behind these gates - besides, maybe he will find I have an ax better than my Rzeznik or some valuables for which we have come here
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Post by Dangerous » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Laughing. It is precisely in the end that you can visit your uncle at another time.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Post by Gor » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:38 pm

I am strongly against moving this door. They're loaded with power, as soon as I saw them I felt a slap on the back of my head. As a result, I do not feel very comfortable, my head hurts. If just looking at them can do something, then I'm afraid to think what might happen in the case of some bolder actions.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:38 pm

You can't help it.

Which corridor do you choose?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:39 pm

It was uncle Thalin for sure - his "aura" made everyone's head hurt .... I'm behind the left corridor - yes from the heart.

Are the corridors different? In the sense as much as we can see from these corridors - e.g. is one rising and the other going upwards or something like that?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Woland

Post by Woland » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm

They have no difference. After a few steps, both of them turn 90 degrees to the north (i.e. the same direction where the gate leads).

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm

i suggest left first
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:41 pm

The corridor turns sharply north, leading straight for several meters. The walls are damp, and it is getting colder and colder at the same time ... The drops of water on the stone blocks slowly turn into white frost, glistening in the light of the lamps. Suddenly, you see a small chamber, separated from the corridor by an iron grate. It is like a crypt, placed next to the main passage. You can see a pedestal inside with a skull placed on it. It is made of silver and has two rubies instead of the eyes. You don't know if it is the light of your lanterns that is vibrating or if the skull is moving ... The corridor continues to the north.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Onirke

Post by Onirke » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:41 pm

I have a strange feeling that if we chose the second corridor we would be hot for a change.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.