RPG Session

Perv

Re: RPG Session

Post by Perv » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 pm

If so, it's good because without our clothes we will be so cold that we will have to go there ...

Thorin, would you be able to do something about the grating?
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 pm

I would be able to?
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:43 pm

A precious skull separated from us only by a lattice? That sounds suspicious ... Let's be careful. It seems that Thorin measures his strength ... [laughing] Come on, Thorin, you won't be able to knock the bars down with your eyes ... Or maybe Ecthelion would use his muscles as well?
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Anansi

Post by Anansi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 pm

I will ask the question differently - I go to the grate and grab it and check if I would be able to break it.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Ciliren

Post by Ciliren » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Thorin flexes his muscles and walks over to the bars. It barely grasps it, when it is pushed slightly, it opens inward. At the same moment, the skull begins to howl. Glassy and sharp sound cuts through the air, pierces walls, bursts into your mind like a wave of water or fire. The skull is still howling, snapping its jaw, turning, and the sounds like whips cause pain, making the body go numb for a few moments. This sound fills you with fear and terror, and at the same time it is as if incomplete, as if it were just a preview of something that is about to happen ...

April is thrown against the wall by some kind of gust, she slumps to the floor, blood is dripping profusely from her nose. Ecthelion and Illaifen abandon all their belongings and start to flee in panic, stopping only at the door with statues. Thorin drops his ax from his hand, and he grabs his head and retreats into the corridor. The Galmaris collapses to the floor, clenching in pain, but remains conscious. On Henna, this sound does not seem to work at all.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Lonatir

Post by Lonatir » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:45 pm

I come back quickly and pick up my things, holding back the pain hard.
Nice...
I apologize for escaping, but I have been taught that if you are threatened by a powerful magic that cannot be resisted, you must retreat. It has entered my blood, and here are the results.
I advise you to be careful, it doesn't bode well.

Why is Henn immune to it anyway? Druid, maybe you know something like that, resistance must have a reason.
She touched something deep in his soul. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but the thought of hurting her made his chest ache

wonderwoman

Post by wonderwoman » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:45 pm

I'm afraid you are so panicked and scared that going back is not an option.
It's Not About What You Deserve; It's About What You Believe

Pensmug

Post by Pensmug » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 pm

I shout to Henna: "Henn - get out of there ... or not - see if you can somehow turn off this skull ... and if you can't, take our things (especially the Rzeznik) and walk here.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Takwir

Post by Takwir » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:47 pm

I swing my staff and hit my goddamn skull!
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Murin

Post by Murin » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:47 pm

The moment it touches the skull, your staff breaks down into small pieces. As if it were made of glass.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?