RPG Session

Perv

Re: RPG Session

Post by Perv » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:20 pm

You can always try ...
April raises her hands slightly to the height of her head, closes her eyes and begins to softly utter some mysterious words ... Droplets of water begin to appear on her open hands ... not water, but tiny sparkles, which are getting more and more ... They begin to jump from one hand to the other. April gives the impression that she is playing with them, throwing them like beads or small pebbles. Not a spell, but a game, a plaything ... As her voice grows louder and louder, the sparks grow bigger, they glow with some supernatural light. You retreat automatically down the corridor, and the floor around the young sorceress begins to burn with living fire. Her entire body is entwined by blue and blinding white lightning, accompanied by a bang and a strange, vibrating sound. A sound through which only a spell breaks through, no longer spoken but shouted out in a sharp, firm, female voice.

In an instant, all the lightnings seem to intertwine into one, and then a stream of energy bursts from her hands towards the center of the room. The opposite door is incinerated in fractions of a second. Lightning flashes around the whole, small room, all of them are filled with light and fire ... Nothing else can be seen, only this blinding brightness, only the crackle of cracking ice can be heard and a strange grunt and squeal, as if some suffering animal ...

Everything ends, the light goes out, the heat goes down ... You approach the chamber with your team ... The opposite door is gone, and almost the entire wall is gone. The stones are jagged, cracked, melted ... The walls and ceiling are covered with soot ... There is no more ice sheet, and no water hidden under it - everything has evaporated. At the bottom lies the black, ashen, twisted remains of some animal that looks like a cross between a two-meter crab and a carnivorous spider. All along the bottom of this dry reservoir lie old human bones - also black and burnt. The stench of burned meat is in the air ...

April is kneeling in the doorstep. Her forehead is covered with profusely droplets of sweat and she is breathing hard ...
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Someone take care of April. Do I notice anything intriguing on the walls of the chamber? He searches the corpse to determine if anything has survived that cannot be burned - any rings, weapons ...
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm

You find nothing.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Anansi

Post by Anansi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:22 pm

There is nothing here. Looking at this creature - his way quite cute - it seems to me that it promises to be an interesting tour of the dungeons and I conclude that she probably has some pretty friends. So we have to be careful and propose to move on - I will go first as a warrior, but let some tracker follow me to detect possible traps.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Ciliren

Post by Ciliren » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:22 pm

April does not require special care, only rest.
As for this creature - as I said, this floor was destined to be parted, and this animal to take care of us.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Lonatir

Post by Lonatir » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

I give April one of my herbs to use to help her regain her strength faster.

Having such a talented sorceress in the team, she stops being afraid of anything!
She touched something deep in his soul. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but the thought of hurting her made his chest ache

wonderwoman

Post by wonderwoman » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Well, April you made quite a mess here ... I did not suspect you of such abilities ... Do you need to rest? Can you go now?
It's Not About What You Deserve; It's About What You Believe

Pensmug

Post by Pensmug » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:24 pm

I look around the room. I tread the floor carefully. Are there any wajhas, other doors, paintings on the walls, something besides the remains?
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Takwir

Post by Takwir » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Absolutely nothing. Well, except for soot on the walls ... But of course you can go further down the corridor.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Murin

Post by Murin » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:25 pm

So let's go, and we stood like oaks and admired the feats of our sorceress, it's time to lift your jaws off the floor, gentlemen!
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?