RPG Session

Murin

Re: RPG Session

Post by Murin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:16 am

I sit down near the fire and warm my naked body
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Irakhash

Post by Irakhash » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:17 am

I think that we should appoint a guard - ladies, I think that they can be excluded from worthy, because there is enough of us to be worthy of a male case ... I can take any of the guards
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Brerg

Post by Brerg » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

I agree ... I don't care which of the guards I embrace ... when my turn comes, wake me up ...

I lie down comfortably near the fire and try to sleep
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Post by Matsui » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:19 am

Personally, I don't mind being there, if I need to, I'm ready. Although the ladies could also do something, the more so because they are dressed.
I'm going to sleep.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vataes

Post by Vataes » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:20 am

The night passes quietly, although part of the team freezes incredibly. However, you get up fresh and refreshed, this time at dawn, to finish your journey on the second day. After a quick (but tasty) breakfast and a short hike, you finally reach your destination. It is a ravine, not very long and deep. The whole thing is already overgrown with grass and bushes, which means that breaking forward causes you scratches and abrasions. At the very end of the ravine, you can see mossy boulders and fallen columns, broken and cracked. There is an opening in the slope - what may once have been the front door. Do not hesitate to go inside after lighting the lanterns.

You are in a small room. The ceiling and walls are cracked, covered with algae and cobwebs. You can see rusty wheels and chains on them. The entire floor is covered with broken pieces of rock, food scraps and some animal excrement. In the center is a broken stone table. Or is it an altar?

There is a large opening in the north wall, as if a door with very deformed shapes. It looks like the rock has been melted ...
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Oneia

Post by Oneia » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Hmmm ... something does not fit me here - if it was a temple and we entered it as if by some old entrance, I think that this hole in the "molten" rock was made at the same time as the temple - if not - that is if this hole was done later, is it that the entrance we entered led to a single room with a stone table / altar ?? Or if this opening is newer, then maybe some other exit leads from this room, which is currently hidden, or there is a different entrance to the temple itself than the one we entered ... unless the temple is just this room in which we are now "

Am I able to determine if the burnt hole was formed at the same time as the rest of the temple? And is the entrance we got to this room the only entrance to the temple complex as such ??
Dopamine Addicted

Rincewind1

Post by Rincewind1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Yes. It used to be a door that someone or something broke. By the way, the rock in which this passage was carved melted. Hence, the edges of the portal are not even, only irregular in shape. No, there are no other entrances in the ravine. Also in the room you are in, there are only two exits: the outside and the opening in the wall.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:03 pm

You can always check.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Eredin

Post by Eredin » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Do our magicians sense anything ??
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

Post by Alfa » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Are there any signs of animals in or around the temple?
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.