RPG - new session

Gor

Re: RPG - new session

Post by Gor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:15 am

I'm recovering from a terrible headache. And not only the heads, the lower part of my body is burning like a pile ...... I turn my eyes upwards like in prayers and in my mind I curse the Gods "Well, you remember at the right moment that I'm a woman!

I look around for my things that are fortunately lying next to me. I feel the smell of baking something ... For a moment I forget about my weakness and with interest, and with a devilishly growling belly, I stares at the delicious morsels delicately surrounded by sizzling flames.

I don't know about the rest, but I'd like to eat something ... I don't care what it is, it smells delicious ...
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Leriel

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:00 am

I calmly get up, check if all my things are in place and sit on the ground without a word, staring at the boy with indifferent eyes. Meanwhile, in my mind I try to answer the question "what is it all about?".
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Triss Merigold

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:25 am

You check the condition of your inventory and find that everything is in place. Even the fleas in Grog's hair are where they were. Tempted by the smells, you approach the fire to fill your stomachs with food and your minds to understand recent events.

Welcome. I don't know who you are but you don't seem like villains. When you surrounded me, I passed out, and when I woke up, you all slept. So I decided to show you that I have a peaceful intention, and I brought some meat for you to eat. Don't be nervous, Dwarf - I don't know why I suddenly passed out. Could you please tell me who you are and what is the purpose of your being here? There has been no one here since I can remember - even local traders only appeared on the southern route as if this area did not exist for them. Sorry to ask, but if you weren't on my grandfather's land. I can allow myself to be so bold because I conclude that if you wanted to hurt me, you would have done it already.

The boy looks confidently into your eyes. You see something noble in his face. Suddenly the boy blushes the moment April notices him staring at her cleavage.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:40 am

Hello boy, my name is Henn. We have been traveling through this land with a group of companions for some time. Now we're headed to Adria.
Do you know how to get there?

How do they call you, huh?
Come on, tell us who your grandfather is, some noble?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:14 am

I speak, remaining in the shade all the time, away from the fire.
Well, so the little one can express himself, and it's quite understandable. Your abilities amazed me a bit. Do you faint so often, boy?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Onirke

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 am

Colleague Henn revealed to you the reason for your grandfather's stay on earth. By your grace warn us, if you feel bad for the next time, at least I will have time to write a will ... Are you not too bold about us? Consider what the Sorceress told you, pigeon ...
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

Post by Perv » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am

Yeah ...

I stuff my pipe and inhale the aromatic smoke. I watch the boy and his companions (especially the entire company).
I also look at my beast ... Grog. I wonder how this "cattle" behaves in relation to this snot.
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:33 am

I'm eating a tasty meat helmet watching the boy out of the corner of my eye. I don't say anything ... it doesn't fall out with my mouth full. Instead, various suspicious thoughts roam in my mind ...
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:38 am

Feeling my gaze, I look up from a carved piece of wood.
Yeah? - I turn with a hint of irony to the dwarf, whom my person clearly interested.
All is vanity, nothing is fair